Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
6.4 tow rig's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 55
black tank flush

I cant seem to find anywhere that describes what type exactly the blank tank flush is on the 318BHS. I installed one of the tornado blank tank flushers in my Wildwood. Is it similiar high pressure spray, or does it just fill the tank up with low pressure?

6.4 tow rig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
pbrackney's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 331
It is a high pressure sprayer like the tornado.
pbrackney is offline   Reply With Quote

black tank, black tank flush

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.