Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #21

koozy, I feel your pain. I bought a new Tracer last April and have had slideout issues and the dealer is sending it back to the factory this winter however since the dealer last had it in, mine has bulged on both corners of my slide plus two seams over the slide at about 4 ft apart. This did not show up till later this summer and now I have 4 places that look bad. I know this is not normal but the good news is it is going back to Primetime and I hope they will address all my problems. Good luck with yours.
wvbike_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:45 AM   #22

Well i know my dealer has been in contact with PrimeTime, not sure the status yet, but I am hoping it goes back for factory repairs on this. The whole thing makes me nervous, I have heard horror stories about campers with frame damage, cracks, etc. And the teeth people have had to pull to get it repaired, and then after the fact, is it gonna happen again? is the whole frame bad? Apparently i think the worst. Good thing is both the dealer and Prime Time have been great to work with on this issue so far, and even thouhg i have my fears, I dont anticipate a problem getting it rectified.

2015 Dodge 2500 Big Horn 4x4 6.4 HEMI
2015 Grand Designs Reflections 323 BHS
Reese 16K Quick Slide with Factory Rail Kit Option
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #23

Well spoke with shane at prime time today. My camper is all fixed up..along with all the warranty issues. They also went through the camper and fixed some things i didn't even know about. Shane explained everything to me clearly. During the whole process jeff kept me updated. Very pleasant experience. I have no complaints at all and the customer service at prime time is top notch. Keep up the great work and thanks again to the prime time team.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #24

Question for Kozzy

What was it exactly? I have a similar bulge at the same location. Mine is not nearly as pronounced but it is noticeable....especially when the light hits it right...my 318 is a 2011 and it does not seem to be getting worse....just makes me nervous. It just seems like the bulge is at the weakest point in the frame...at least where there would be the most torque due to the weight of the rear of the trailer and position with respect to the axles.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #25

Apparently the frame has camber in it...and mine was starting to loose the camber which caused the rear to "sag" i guess. Which in turn caused the bulge. They tool it back to the factory, brought the frame people in and fixed it up. I have not seen it yet but i am assured it is good to go and they said it was very highly unlikely that it would happen again. Im glad they took this on and didnt leave it to the dealer. Prime time has been great

Old 12-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #26

PT has been good to me as well. I hope my trailer does not get any worse.