Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #1

Coach Net and New LaCrosse

I searched but could not find my answer. Purchased a new Lacrosse about three weeks ago. As I'm sure everyone knows, you get a year of Coach Net. Will I be getting a package from Coach Net with a number? What do I do if I need assistance before I get the package? Does Coach Net already have my information from the purchase? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #2

I purchased my tt last November and I haven't received anything from Coach Net. They never told me I would. I thought if I needed them I would call the number on the brochure that came with the rest of the paperwork.
If you find out anything different let me know and I'll do the same.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:19 AM   #3

I bought our TT at the end of November and received a booklet from Coach Net 5-6 weeks after.

Happy Camping!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:57 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samary View Post
I bought our TT at the end of November and received a booklet from Coach Net 5-6 weeks after.

Happy Camping!
Thanks for the info, but your situation may be different. When purchasing a Prime Time trailer 1 year of Coach Net is included in the purchase. So it's just part of the deal, no need to purchase anything extra.
I'm still gonna contact my dealer and check on this. Rather be safe than sorry.

Good luck and happy camping!

WOOPS!

I just checked my paperwork. I thought I received a brochure from Coach Net, but it is only a door hanger, printed on 1 side. There is no phone number. I guess I will be contacting my dealer to find out, Whatz Up!
Old 02-23-2011, 09:19 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Here's the way this is supposed to work: After your purchase, PT forwards your warranty regristration info to Coach-Net. They will in turn send you a booklet within 4-6 weeks detailing coverage, numbers, etc.

If you have NOT received anything from Coach-Net within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your unit, please do this:

Log on to www.primetimerv.com
Click on CONTACT US link at top right
Fill out information under CONTACT OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT
In Questions box type: "I have not received my Coach-Net booklet. Would you please verify that my registration has been received and forwarded to Coach-Net."

Hope this helps - sorry in advance if we missed a registration.

PTM
RV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Guy View Post
Here's the way this is supposed to work: After your purchase, PT forwards your warranty regristration info to Coach-Net. They will in turn send you a booklet within 4-6 weeks detailing coverage, numbers, etc.

If you have NOT received anything from Coach-Net within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your unit, please do this:

Log on to www.primetimerv.com
Click on CONTACT US link at top right
Fill out information under CONTACT OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT
In Questions box type: "I have not received my Coach-Net booklet. Would you please verify that my registration has been received and forwarded to Coach-Net."

Hope this helps - sorry in advance if we missed a registration.

PTM
Just another reason why Prime Time is a great company and doing things the correct way. Only one day and we get an answer from company rep on a forum.
autorot8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #7

This morning I did as RV Guy suggested and I received an email this afternoon informing me that my Coach-Net Booklet is on the way. The problem was a typo in my address they had on file. Thanks for the quick response and solution.

Way to go Prime Time!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #8

Thanks for asking about this issue. I'll know to be looking for this booklet now after our delivery.
Columbus 320RS on order
dan747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan747 View Post
Thanks for asking about this issue. I'll know to be looking for this booklet now after our delivery.
X2

Thanks, autorot8. If you hadn't started this thread I wouldn't have done anything, at least not until it was too late!