Old 02-21-2015, 09:31 PM   #1

Converter for Crusader 295rst

I have an early 2014 Crusader 295rst. I'm trying to find out what converter it has. Was there one converter common to the 295 at that time? When I open the door I can see Progressive Dynamics but I would like to know which model and if it has the Charging Wizard. When it warms up I will remove the screws and remove the plastic cover. Hoping somebody could save me the trouble. I don't know where the model number is located.
Thanks,
Dave

Old 02-21-2015, 09:57 PM   #2

2014? If I'm not mistaken I think those come with a PD 4590 (90amp) w/charge wizard. Do you have a panel or remote fob for it? Is so.. then that should pretty much confirm the above.

If you were thinking of changing it out.. I sure wouldn't. That's a right decent converter as stock converters go.

On edit: You didn't get any literature or manual when you bought it?

Old 02-22-2015, 09:52 AM   #3

crusader 295rst converter

Not sure what you mean about Panel and remote fob. I know I don't have a remote fob. There is a panel that when you open the door you see breakers and automotive type fuses. If you look towards the edge you can see "Progressive Dynamics" but no model number that is visible. Perhaps if I remove the cover that the door is attached to I may be able to see more.
Dave
Old 02-22-2015, 10:13 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfarmer View Post
Not sure what you mean about Panel and remote fob. I know I don't have a remote fob. There is a panel that when you open the door you see breakers and automotive type fuses. If you look towards the edge you can see "Progressive Dynamics" but no model number that is visible. Perhaps if I remove the cover that the door is attached to I may be able to see more.
Dave
If you have 2 fan motors it's a progressive, If you have 1 fan motor it is a WFCO. Pull the cover the fans should be at the bottom. You can see the wizard button at the very top of the 12 volt side.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Progressive (1).pdf (443.5 KB, 75 views)
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #5

What I'm really trying to determine is if my converter has the charge wizard. Moulded on the outside of the plastic door says Inteli Power. Is this an indication that it has the charge Wizard?
Thanks,
Dave
Old 02-22-2015, 01:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfarmer View Post
What I'm really trying to determine is if my converter has the charge wizard. Moulded on the outside of the plastic door says Inteli Power. Is this an indication that it has the charge Wizard?
Thanks,
Dave
The wizard button is at top of the 12 volt board. There is a green flashing light under it to tell you what mode it is in. The link I sent you is looking at the board sideways. It's a small button on top. It's connected to the board. You should have a model # on the unit somewhere they all have it. So yes you should have one, but I need to take the plastic cover off. It above the slot that opens to the left.
Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:56 PM   #7

Found the model #, It is a PD4560k 12L. The Wizard button and small green light is in a recessed spot in the lower area approximately between the breakers and fuses.
Thanks for all the help.
Dave

Tags
295, converter, crusader