Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #1

Crusader 270RET Slide Out

We have a 270RET unit with three slides, it is a 2011 coach with onlyn four outings thus far since being purchased in November 2011.
On several occassions, our dinette slide has a problem on being extended. It has been back to the dealership for this problem when it would not extend. Fifteen minutes later we had the unit back in our hands. On our next outing, the same thing happened. After reading through the owners manual I read where there was an adjustment on the Bell Stop that would limit the travel of the slide from being pulled in to far.
Today for the fourth time, I had to gain access to the screw jack motor and actually extend the slide out with a rachet about an inch before it would engage by itself. That seems to the the problem, the slide is actualy going in to far even though the bell stop is properly positioned correctly.
Once again it goes out fine and comes back in fine....that said, until the next time I go to extend it....at that time it is hit or miss..
Has anyone else had this problem with a slide....please give us some ideas on what to do next..
Thanks;
LKicklight
Dallas,GA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P9290035.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	20745  
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote