Old 02-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #11

The thing RV Guy is when does the fix and repair stop. Believe me the list has been quite long and on going. It does get to be an inconvenience having to bring the trailer back to the shop time and time again. My worry is when the warranty runs out. I don't mean to be sarcastic it's more frustration if anything.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #12

I disagree, you are always quick to point out results without any solution and limited helpful advice. Nobody wants issues, trust me. Whether a widget or a unit, nobody likes problems, they cause $, a loss for everyone, hurts reps and like me if your a technical rep it ends up causing all parties $.

Let me paint a few scenarios:

1. You buy a pair of wranglers from wallyworld, you get home the button is messed up or they don't fit? What you do? Post on wrangler tech website or return to Walmart? I will say return to Walmart!

2) your new ford, Chevy, dodge windshield wipers has an issue? You go straight to them or dealer for warranty?

3.) your new Honda atv doesnt start, you go straight to Honda or take to dealer?

From low to high the answer is still the same. You go to dealer/provider to work out the issue. If you don't agree some ambitious folks may write a letter and run it up the chain, which I would agree with if needed.

Although you have exceptional knowledge regarding, camping, mods and experience your comments are less than appropriate.

Fight your own battle, get the outcome you feel you deserve. You can't talk to the big 3 the way you slander PT, right? You wouldn't get any response.

What you do is hurting America, your criticizing our products and services with non beneficial comments that you couldn't do at the big 3 or any other item you purchased from jeans to cars.

I hope you get situation worked out with your equipment and sorry you had the issues but you can attract more bees with honey than vinegar.

TTNewbees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracer5 View Post
My 303RKS TT also has a galley tank but, no separate dump valve so the tanks will equalize during use. That's why PT list the gray capacity as one total. If you have a separate dump valve for your galley tank then yes, I would want to know the capacities of both.
I have the same tt, so same tank set up.

Before I knew the two were tied together I was having a he!! of a time trying to figure out how my galley tank was filling up so fast!

I even told my wife once she needed to use less water when doing the dishes.......
.......that's when the fight started!

Gary & Trish
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
2017 Prime Time Crusader 315RST TE 6.0 : 2007 Flagstaff 206ST MAC Series
2012 F-250 Lariat : FX4 : CC : SB : 6.7L Diesel : 3/55 Gears

2017 Nights Camped - 4
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #14
Commercial Member

Gary - thanks I needed the laugh.

Your LA has a different set-up and they are plumbed together.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #15

Now you tell me!!!!!!

Gary & Trish

2017 Nights Camped - 4
Old 02-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #16
Commercial Member

Did you end up doing the dishes?
Old 02-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #17

Well kind of. She used my head to knock some of the grease out of that fryin' pan!

Gary & Trish

2017 Nights Camped - 4
Old 02-17-2012, 10:17 PM   #18
Commercial Member

I can introduce her to my wife - I'm sure they would be friends.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #19

So, as I understand it my 2010 LaCrosse 303RKS has a combined grey water capacity of about 60 gallons consisting of 2 tanks tied in to each other with one grey water dump valve with one monitor readout(this I am assuming because our unit is in the operating room getting some minor surgery and is not available for visitation at this time).

RV Guy keep up the good work of helping all us Prime Time owners advised of information that will help us enjoy the owmership of Prime Time units.

All brands have issues(read Trailer Life, this forum, and other forums, talk to other owners at RV parks). Owned our unit for about 4 weeks and have only had it here at the home port for half of that time, setting at the dealer that is repairing it, which Prime Time helped arrange to save us a 460 mile round trip, so far everything is being taken care of and any future issues we have will be taken up with the dealers and Prime Time and not aired to the public on forums unless as a last resort. Very happy with the unit so far.

Let's all keep talking about our Prime Time Units.

Also thanks to Gary for trying to keep us headed in a positive direction.

RVing is a tough job,BUT someone has to do it!
Wildwood Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #20

Hey Wilwood Danny! Thanks for the kind words. I try.

Your monitor readout will have and indicator light for the galley and grey tanks. That's what had me confussed at first. I knew we weren't putting much water down the sink, but after a few days camping and a few showers not only was the grey tank filling up, but the galley as well. Later I found out the tanks are tied together.

Hopefully they'll have your tt fixed up soon. We had a few bugs to work out at first. Nothing major at all. They were taken care of quickly and correctly. We never missed a camping trip and really love our Prime Time tt. Everything is in good working order, so we just go out and enjoy.

Good luck and happy camping!

Gary & Trish

2017 Nights Camped - 4

Tags
290rlt