Old 01-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by M109Rrider View Post
During my pdi I was told to stow the left rocker in the corner with the supplied straps but they were unsure about the other one. I tried flipping it over and setting it on top the left one but that's a pita and would/could be challenging for some folks. Last couple trips I placed it infront of the ent center after the left slide was closed then I closed the right slide. It rides good there but there is no where to strap it down. Where do you stow your rockers?
I take 2 chairs away from the table, turn them upside down and strap them to the sofa. Then slide one rocker to the table and store where the two chairs were positioned. That's the way they were shipped from the factory.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Rockers

I have a 320 and here is how the rockers shipped from the factory. Take 2 chairs away from the table and turn them upside down place and strap on the sofa. Then slide one rocker over to the table and slide in place where the 2 chairs were positioned and strap down. That's it... the way they were shipped from the factory. PIECE OF CAKE rides with no problem.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox
I have a 320 and here is how the rockers shipped from the factory. Take 2 chairs away from the table and turn them upside down place and strap on the sofa. Then slide one rocker over to the table and slide in place where the 2 chairs were positioned and strap down. That's it... the way they were shipped from the factory. PIECE OF CAKE rides with no problem.
I'll try that next time. thanks!

Jason and Billie
2005 Dodge Ram 2500, 4X4, QC/SB 5.9L Cummins
15k non-sliding Hidden Hitch (they lied, it's not hidden at all)
2011 Prime Time Crusader 320RLT
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
M109Rrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #14

Grayfox,we do ours almost like that with the exception of taking the two dining room chairs and we place them in the right corner (passenger side if it were a car) just beyond the slide and where the one rocker was and then place the rocker back in the dining room chair position. Considered placing the rocker on the sofa but with all the rocking,jarring,bucking and whatever else goes on,we decided against it.

Steve & Sue
2011 Crusader 320RLT
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 (CTD) DRW 4x4
RattVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #15
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Rattvatter,

Thought about that as well,but since the tie down straps from the factory are already around the sofa for the dining chairs securing the dining chairs on the sofa works out fairly well.