Old 12-24-2015, 02:16 PM   #11

UPDATE

I took mine in for the couch and the dealer said there is a fabric flap that is suppose to be folded over the brackets so before you put the bed back you have to make sure of that, I say BS they are junk couches.

Old 01-25-2016, 04:42 PM   #12

We are also having problems with the theater seat. For over 9 months we have been trying go get a pull handle replaced so the recliner will work. They have sent 5 and still not the right one, we have never had use of the recliner in 9 months. Anyone have any luck getting furniture replaced?

Old 03-30-2016, 10:33 PM   #13

Our hide a bed sofa cushions are tearing in the corners. According to the dealer rep who is doing the warranty repair the fix will be new cushions from Prime Time and .75 of an hour time to grind down parts of the frame that are contacting the underside of the cushions. Seems to be pretty unique method. Obviously trying to avoid replacing sofa. Many fixes have been done on our 294 RLT. Some done twice as the selling dealers crew did not do such a good job of repairing , what I assume was shipping or lot handling damages. I purchased in Utah, but a local Idaho dealer is doing warranty work. Some to fix the Utah fix.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:07 AM   #14

We are watching ours closely. It has not had much use yet because of season but once we are out it is on the list of things to check. So far only 2 repairs on our list. 1 small and 1 a little larger. Small one which I might just fix is a piece of ceiling molding is loose in one spot. The other larger fix is our slam latch door works fine but if you get down to eye level you can see right inside the basement. Does not seem very waterproof. I need to see when the dealer can get us in. Good luck with your fixes!

2016 Days Camped - 31
2017 Camping Blues - ...
Justice12t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:56 AM   #15

Received our brand new 2016 prime time crusader 296bhs and one of the cushions is tearing in the corner from hitting the metal tab. Keep in mind this is a brand new unit. My go to the fabric store and purchase a piece of foam putting it under the cushions. Side note the mattress is super thin canít even imagine sleeping on it.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #16

They are junk the dealer fixed my cushion but the bracket is the problem there is a flap of fabric that is suppose to cover it but don't really work. The mattress is junk which just fits the cheap furniture
Old 05-08-2016, 09:27 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by colo native View Post
They are junk the dealer fixed my cushion but the bracket is the problem there is a flap of fabric that is suppose to cover it but don't really work. The mattress is junk which just fits the cheap furniture
Yea the mattress is a joke not usable at all may just toss it and look for one that will fit. The couch looks nice but the foam cushions really have allot of give I may try to fix it by adding new foam and a new mattress if not I need to start measuring and find something that will work. May head to iKEA and see what they have.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:51 PM   #18

The bed frame is defective and rips the cushions. Supposedly our dealer contacted the manufacturer to see what they would do about the couch. That was last October and no update.

We place a non slip shelving material along the back of the frame to prevent anymore tearing. Planning on replacing the foam in the cushions to make a little firmer.

We replaced the POS mattress with a 4.5 inch foam mattress. 2.5 inch firm and 2 inch memory foam. By adding the foam mattress you don't feel like your are going to sink all the way to the floor.

Duane
2011 Toyota Tundra V8 iForce 5.7 381HP 4.10 gears 6 speed automatic

2016 Crusader 295RST FW
Old 05-09-2016, 09:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeirlessr View Post
The bed frame is defective and rips the cushions. Supposedly our dealer contacted the manufacturer to see what they would do about the couch. That was last October and no update.

We place a non slip shelving material along the back of the frame to prevent anymore tearing. Planning on replacing the foam in the cushions to make a little firmer.

We replaced the POS mattress with a 4.5 inch foam mattress. 2.5 inch firm and 2 inch memory foam. By adding the foam mattress you don't feel like your are going to sink all the way to the floor.

Duane

2016 Crusader 295RST FW
Do you recall the size or were you got the mattress replacement?
Old 05-09-2016, 09:34 PM   #20

Yea we got it from Wayfarer(?) that was supposedly for an RV couch. We did have to trim it some to fit the bed frame. My DW thought it would be too thick and separated firm and memory foam. We ended having to trim both layers instead of the entire mattress. The 4.5 inch mattress folds in hide-a-bed with no problem.

Duane

2016 Crusader 295RST FW

Tags
crusader