Old 02-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #21
Commercial Member

Really? You want me to have him create an account and respond too? I've already talked to him once today and found that your claims about him are just as bogus as the other "dirtly laundry" you've aired on this sight. Seriously?

Moderator - when is enough enough?

Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #22

The only thing I've stated here are the facts, which are well docuemented at the dealership in Marietta, GA. They have a record of everything that has been repaired/replaced on this coach..I have not made any statement that is not true...just the facts...do I wish I had never purchased this unit, yes and I have tried to take back..not once but twice...after seeing your companies definition of quality in the plumbing compartment..even more so. I am pretty well stuck with the thing and I suppose you are with me for the next year..
regards, really

Old 02-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #23

RV Guy has posted fact based answers on another thread where you posted about this same problem, Very Little Heat.
There he posted a link to the rules and regulations that PT, Lippert & Tredit are obligated to follow. Apparently you don't agree with those regulations.
RV Guy posted how many Crusaders they have sold with the same lug bolts and nuts that is on yours and the estimated milage without any complaints. I feel safe guessing that alot of FR products use the same and I haven't read any post on here about the problem with the lugs that you have stated.
RV Guy also offered to send the the shorter lug nuts at no cost. After reading your last post, I guess that's not agreeable to you either.
I don't what else PT can do for you.

Gary & Trish
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
2017 Prime Time Crusader 315RST TE 6.0 : 2007 Flagstaff 206ST MAC Series
2012 F-250 Lariat : FX4 : CC : SB : 6.7L Diesel : 3/55 Gears

2017 Nights Camped - 4
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #24

LKicklite, u need 3 threads made up for it to be safe. it's hard for me to see but it appears no threads are showing inside the nut. that's abt as good as u can get. the decrotive nuts won't change anything but u won't be able to see it.
my trailer doesn't have the studs sticking out but the nuts are long (threads are the same length as a short nut though).
Old 02-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #25

RVGUY and Charlie, it's good to see you both pro active on the subject matter here. My complaint as others is the way the Crusader is constructed. The add booklet PT puts out makes one think you're buying a good quility product, a step above the others. Realisticly your getting nothing better then the other guys. I'm glad you both want to contact me but there is really nothing more to discuss. The dealer has been very helpful in fixing all my problems with my unit. All repairs, the list is long, are covered under the warranty and cost me nothing. We bought the Crusader to travel in for our retirement and to see the country. My warranty runs out in June of this year and we plan on taking a month or two trip around then. Hopefully the unit holds together and the trip will be enjoyable without problems.
I deleted all my info and tried to delete this account to this forum because it is very bias and folks don't want to hear about the problems and complaints people have.
Hopefully you two will listen to the folks here and strive to make your product the best.
Good luck LKicklight, hope you get your trailer straight.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #26

Lugs and Nuts

If the solution offered does not meet our standards, then I suppose we will either live with the manufacturers decision, for they are the experts and have all the test data, or we will fix it ourselves....Our dealership has really gone over board to take care of our wants and needs...Having been a good custmer of Three Way Campers in Marietta, GA., I will continue to be a good customer of theirs for years to come. Besides, Zack would not have anything to do if it were not for us, that kid does great work...
LKicklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
Tell me when you purchased your Crusader..we bought ours in November 2011 and so far it has spent about forty five plus days back at the dealership, we have a list of items that have been replaced, I say replaced because they do not repair anything, they replace it. If you have the same wheels on your unit as ours, check out the log nuts and whether not the lugs come all the way through the nut, ours do not!
My email address is: LKicklight@aol.co,
Old 02-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #27

Dealer

My quote below kind of says the same thing...Three Way has gone really way out to take care of our previous problems and I'm sure this has been an education for them as well. What I have stated is fact and we will live with the results. I look forward to our summer with the new Crusader and sorry if I have stepped on so many toes.....being a former Aircraft Pilot and Mechanic, I tend to set my standards a little higher than most...Take care and good luck with your unit..
LKicklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernsky View Post
RVGUY and Charlie, it's good to see you both pro active on the subject matter here. My complaint as others is the way the Crusader is constructed. The add booklet PT puts out makes one think you're buying a good quility product, a step above the others. Realisticly your getting nothing better then the other guys. I'm glad you both want to contact me but there is really nothing more to discuss. The dealer has been very helpful in fixing all my problems with my unit. All repairs, the list is long, are covered under the warranty and cost me nothing. We bought the Crusader to travel in for our retirement and to see the country. My warranty runs out in June of this year and we plan on taking a month or two trip around then. Hopefully the unit holds together and the trip will be enjoyable without problems.
I deleted all my info and tried to delete this account to this forum because it is very bias and folks don't want to hear about the problems and complaints people have.
Hopefully you two will listen to the folks here and strive to make your product the best.
Good luck LKicklight, hope you get your trailer straight.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #28

southernsky, it is unfortunate that you feel so bullied by the factory reps that you have to delete your account here, but your complaints about your camper do seem a tad minor. I seriously do not understand how people can expect these units to be absolutely perfect, as they are moderately priced. If I paid $60,000 for my fifth I would expect perfection, but for the less than $30,000 we paid, I think we got a pretty nice camper. Same goes for the Crusaders I have seen.
Life is too short to be so upset all of the time.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocus View Post
southernsky, it is unfortunate that you feel so bullied by the factory reps that you have to delete your account here, but your complaints about your camper do seem a tad minor. I seriously do not understand how people can expect these units to be absolutely perfect, as they are moderately priced. If I paid $60,000 for my fifth I would expect perfection, but for the less than $30,000 we paid, I think we got a pretty nice camper. Same goes for the Crusaders I have seen.
Life is too short to be so upset all of the time.
X2

Even with the $60K units you can still experience some of the same problems as the lesser priced RV's as far as the water heater, AC, furnace, etc....since they usually install the same third party components.

Good luck to you southernsky. Wish you the best.

Gary & Trish

2017 Nights Camped - 4
Old 02-19-2012, 10:43 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Guy View Post
Southern - would you please PM me with your name and dealer so we can try to bring more attention to your situation?

Thanks.

PTM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Cardinal View Post
Southernsky I am the Regional Sales Manager for Louisiana. No one informed me that you were at the dealership on Thursday. If you would like to contact me at 574-862-3073 I would be happy to speak with you or you can also leave a message and I will be back in Louisiana Thursday afternoon 2/23/12 or Friday morning 2/24/12 if that works for your schedule to meet at the dealership.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crocus View Post
southernsky, it is unfortunate that you feel so bullied by the factory reps that you have to delete your account here.......
After re-reading this thread, I don't really see how southernsky could feel bullied by the factory reps.

Gary & Trish

2017 Nights Camped - 4