Old 08-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #31

Is this a "Have you seen any Crusaders" thread? I think it got hijacked!
We have been on a loop from Cody Wy into Yellowstone for 3 days and are now in Jackson Hole for 4 days. I have seen only one Crusader and it was Eastbound from the East entrance of Yellowstone and was headed into Cody, WY.

Old 08-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #32

You are right, sbelliott, I did post on the wrong thread. After I wrote it and posted it, I realized it probably wasn't where it was supposed to be. It was my first post on any forum, so kind of new to all of this. I will be more careful in the future. Sorry. BTW, we did see another Crusader on Hiway 101 in Northern Washington.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattVader View Post
Alright,I know this was a thread started earlier.But finishing our 2nd trip with our 320 to Ft. Wilderness and have seen 3 other Crusaders besides oursand just couldn't contain myself.Two were on the way down,and the other was here at Ft.Wilderness and a touring edition at that! Man is that sweet or what.
"Is this a "Have you seen any Crusaders" thread? I think it got hijacked!
We have been on a loop from Cody Wy into Yellowstone for 3 days and are now in Jackson Hole for 4 days. I have seen only one Crusader and it was Eastbound from the East entrance of Yellowstone and was headed into Cody."

Yep,that does seem to happen a lot.Sorry to hear so many have had problems with their FR units especially the Primetime.I know that doesn't cut it when you've spent so much money on something you hope is going to give you years of enjoyment but hopefully most of these issues can be worked out.With the economy and jobs like they are these days you would like to think that people now more than ever would take more pride in their workmanship! Maybe the powers that be DO look at these forums every once in awhile and feel at least a twinge of shame and will try and solve some of these evident QC issues!!!

Steve & Sue
2011 Crusader 320RLT
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 (CTD) DRW 4x4
RattVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmeans View Post
You are right, sbelliott, I did post on the wrong thread. After I wrote it and posted it, I realized it probably wasn't where it was supposed to be. It was my first post on any forum, so kind of new to all of this. I will be more careful in the future. Sorry. BTW, we did see another Crusader on Hiway 101 in Northern Washington.
No prob, I just didnt expect this to turn into a complaint thread. Very sorry you are having so many issues. We bought our 298BHD in June of 2011 and haven't had even one problem. I did add an expansion tank to the water system (Highly recommended) and I added a support to the drain pumbing.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #35

Smile 2013 - 290rlt

There is the above mentioned behind our house. We purchased it last Wednesday and camped Thursday, Friday and Saturday in it. No problems to speak of.
We plan to head for the Tetons and Yellowstone in mid September.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #36

Gillette, WY

Just saw a Crusader in Gillette, WY. Had the colored cap, looked great.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #37

I saw one like that this morning in WY too..on the I 90, I was leaving Sheridan and heading up to Billings Montana.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #38

New here ... on the east coast. We have Crusader 270RET and are looking at the 2013 285RET. Love the camper and have had several campers ask to see it.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #39

Here's ours......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1872805227.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	19123  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #40

Newbie here!!

We just got our 355BHQ last week and really love the layout. Have not camped in it yet, but the first trip is a weekend in Moab at the end of this month.

Hope to see some more Crusaders going down the road!!