Old 10-24-2014, 11:45 AM   #31
I have a PT Tracer 2670 BH bought in May 2013. The slide motor and gears failed just prior to warranty running out. No questions asked, they sent out a mobile repair guy to get the slide in and back to dealer to fix in a jiffy. Was very pleased. About 14 months after purchase, the tub started cracking around the drain. Very odd since my 45 lb 5 year old daughter was in it twice since we purchased it. Took off the inspection panel and the pvc connections underneath were also broken. Looked like an obvious support issue. Took it to the dealer, 6 weeks later, I had to go back in and see what the deal was, and they told me the claim was denied, because obviously the unit was past the 1 year warranty. I called PT, and they said they would take care of the parts no problem, and would try to get dealer and the third party extended warranty to cover the issue with little or no out of pocket for me. Its still in process, but I am super impressed that PT stepped up on the parts right out of the gate. Not so stoked on the dealer waiting 6 weeks to submit (PT said they did not receive the request till 6 weeks after I brought it to dealer). Rick at PT is a good rep and looks to make things right and fair as possible.

One Damned Beagle also...loudest small dog on the planet!

2013 Tracer 2670 BHS
2012 Ram 2500 Hemi
Dan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #32
Prime Time has stepped up to the plate for all my issue I have experienced with my unit. Their service department and customer service is second to none.

2013 Sanibel 3500
2013 Ram Truck 3500 Laramie Longhorn Dually

2015 Days camping-185
2016 Days camping-144
BBBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #33
We will pick up our 2015 Sanibel 3050 on Friday and after reading the starting post and first few after that I was worried. Then after reading all the way through it seems as though I'm seeing more that are satisfied with PT than not. It's also reassuring that they seem to give great customer service.

dragonshead is offline   Reply With Quote