Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2011, 03:44 PM   #21

Yikes, this disturbs me since out new camper will be at the deer lease for 6 months. I will HATE scratches on my pretty countertops. Ok, that is, assuming hubby agrees to let us trade up from our current tt. Minor detail since my mind is made up and I have a whole list of pros to go over when he gets home
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Yikes, this disturbs me since out new camper will be at the deer lease for 6 months. I will HATE scratches on my pretty countertops. Ok, that is, assuming hubby agrees to let us trade up from our current tt. Minor detail since my mind is made up and I have a whole list of pros to go over when he gets home
If you have any concerns or questions you can ask Prime Time. They usually answer back within a day.
Here's a link to their contact page; Prime Time Manufacturing, Manufacturers of travel trailers and fifth wheels
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #23

Quote:

More "PROS" than "CONS" is always a good thing!!! Don't let the minor "CONS" deter your decision, Prime Time makes a great product. Our 303 RKS is almost a year old and has been from South Carolina to New Hampshire and back with no travel issues. Other minor issues (some my fault) have been easy to fix myself (with some guidance from Jeff, Brandon and Shane at Prime Time). So, good luck with your decision and happy camping!!!
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #24

Many thanks!

Thank you guys for the great feedback and encouragement. We take delivery of the 318BHS on Sat. morning. So thankful to find this forum!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #25

Quote:
Thank you guys for the great feedback and encouragement. We take delivery of the 318BHS on Sat. morning. So thankful to find this forum!
Congrats and be sure to let us know how things go. Post some pics if you get a chance.
We love pics!!!!!
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote