Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #1

Angry EXTREMELY Unsatisfied with Primetime

I have tried through numerous resources to get in touch with Jeff Rank with no avail, and thought maybe if I wrote on this forum he might read it. I purchased a 2013 Avenger 26BH in February and am very unhappy. I have used it only a few times and it is falling apart! No exaggeration! 2 different service companies later and they are both agreeing that this camper needs to be re-skinned inside and out. Your warranty representatives Kent and Roger have been useless and disrespectful! Unconcerned with my time or the money I am spending on your product. I would really like for you to contact me so that you may have the opportunity to correct this situation before I take other actions. PM me...
eakkaluza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
Always Learning

The only PrimeTime rep that I know of on this board is RV Guy.

Please remember, this forum isn't affiliated with Forest River or any of it's companies in anyway.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #3

Thank you. I was told that sometimes they read these forums though and I am just hoping he might.
eakkaluza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:42 PM   #4

RV Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
The only PrimeTime rep that I know of on this board is RV Guy.

Please remember, this forum isn't affiliated with Forest River or any of it's companies in anyway.

It's my understanding that RV Guy is Jeff Rank and that most people have been very happy with his help here. Speaking for myself, I have asked for assistance on two separate occasions and in both instances received a quick response in regards to putting me in touch with the right people.

On another note, I can definitely understand your frustrations! Hopefully PT will continue to come through for their customers.
lvnthenw is offline   Reply With Quote