Old 10-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #41

I think Forest River should only give access to the specific Forums to actual purchasers. They can allow anyone to post in the general forums which is where the chest thumping for the Flagstaffs should be. I go to the Prime Time Forum to share my knowledge and acquire knowledge about my Trailer, I don't have to know that someone purchased another make for their own particular reasons. Just not interested.

KAB449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:03 PM   #42

I just searched the last several HUNDRED posts of mine and can't find a single post doing what you say I do. Also, I think RV Guy hit the nail on the head:
Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Jason and Billie
2005 Dodge Ram 2500, 4X4, QC/SB 5.9L Cummins
15k non-sliding Hidden Hitch (they lied, it's not hidden at all)
2011 Prime Time Crusader 320RLT
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
M109Rrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:06 PM   #43

Perhaps the mods could add the "IGNORE" feature to our profiles. One click and you'll never have to read a post from that person again.

Jason and Billie
Old 10-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #44

[QUOTE=M109Rrider;140208]I just searched the last several HUNDRED posts of mine and can't find a single post doing what you say I do. Also, I think RV Guy hit the nail on the head:
Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia

I checked Websters and "wikipedia" is not even listed as a word. As for Webster's definition of troll

a: to fish for by trollingb: to fish by trolling in <troll lakes> c: to pull through the water in trolling <troll a lure> d: to search in or at <trolls flea markets for bargains>; also: prowl <troll nightclubs

I chose Websters definition when interpreting the comments made by RV Guy. I am in search in or at these forums seeking information. The rest of my comments are with respect to my observations. I see it as I read it. If I made comments that are not attributable to you, then I retract those comments. As for your suggestion of implementing an ignore button, I would also like to be able to ignore some of the crap posted here, however, I think it would be a slippery slope, and just a tool that would control and encourage totally subjective posting, thus eliminating the effectiveness of this forum. I think the main theme is that we are all campers, sharing many of the same celebrations and woes.We should accept everyones right to an opinion, even those that are different than our own. That being said, I will continue to post, and if I offend the corporate bullies, then I will accept the wrath of said offence.
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #45
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by M109Rrider View Post
Perhaps the mods could add the "IGNORE" feature to our profiles. One click and you'll never have to read a post from that person again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
I would also like to be able to ignore some of the crap posted here

Jason & Rugged Brown, you already have that option. Go to "User CP", >"Your Control Panel", >"Settings and Option", >"Edit Ignore List".

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy View Post
Jason & Rugged Brown, you already have that option. Go to "User CP", >"Your Control Panel", >"Settings and Option", >"Edit Ignore List".

There ya go..
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #47

As it relates to PT, I have observed, mostly through PT owners on this forum, that there is an apparent issue with quality control on one hand but a great response from customer service on the other hand. On a personal note, I would prefer that emphasis in the RV industry be placed on Quality Control rather than customer service. I would much rather have a quality built camper for good price rather than continually contacting customer service. This is probably the second largest amount of money ( next to my house) that I shelled out. It is important to me, at least and will never "get old" as you stated.

I couldn't have said it better myself. This is what I've been saying about my purchase with my hard earned money of my Crusader.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #48

You win RB, I'm out. Hey, I hear the heartland and keystone guys really like the quality of their trailers to. Maybe I'm the luckiest primetime owner in the world and have only had minor issues, much like you have claimed to have. Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket. At any rate, state your opinion as you see fit. You won't receive anymore rebuttals from me. Happy camping!

Jason and Billie
Old 10-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #49

Nope, M109Rrider there are two of us. Just got back from the happiest place on earth,did roughly 1200 miles on her and as you probably know 95 has some pretty crappy spots in many places.This is our second trip and gonna do one more in Nov.And other than a piece of trim that has come lose we have had no issues.Now I did manage to crunch the grab handle in the single large slide,uh huh,no I won't say how! But this is our fourth trailer and first fiver. Could my sunny disposition change if things start to go south? (OH YEAH!!!) But hey that's what great customer service is there for.!!
Old 11-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefulone81
Yes agreed..but who wants to pull 10000+ lbs back and forth to a dealer for minor stuff like that? I sure hope I am making the right decision in my purchase
For what it's worth I looked for a long time at shows, huge wholesalers, and local dealers. If I had to do it again I'd buy the exact same unit I have now. Don't let the comments, experiences, and opinions of the few speak for the masses. If you want a camper that will never break and last forever buy an Airstream

Jason and Billie