Old 11-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #71
Smile PT quality

In the words of that great american, Rodney King, "Can't we just all get along?" Our Tracer 2800rld has been trouble free. Bob

[SIGPIC]2102 Tracer 2800rld, 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD, crew cab, 3.73 gears, 6 sp Transmission
qepv25a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #72
Moderator Emeritus
I tried to 'weed my way' through the comments on this thread. I just can't understand the suggestion that only members that own Prime Time RV's should be able to post comments on threads in the Prime Time area of the forum.

Whenever I'm on this forum, I'm always on the active threads section that covers posting from all forums...that's how you learn. I've certainly posted comments in many, many areas of the forum...posted things I thought had value regardless of the equipment I known.

I get the distinctive feeling that some what to put on the 'blinders' and only pay attention to comments that fit their own beliefs. Isn't that the definition of 'narrow mindedness'?

If some Prime Time RV owners feel that strongly about PT only, maybe it's time create your own Prime Time Forum and set whatever rules of posting you want.

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #73
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
I just awoke from a fall slumber and thought I would lurk around the PT forums, since this thread always seem to float to the top of the Recent Threads, and beside all is quiet on Flagstaff front. Low and behold, it appears I am referenced by a PT owner and fellow forum member, that I am "negative". I am far from negative. I am, in fact, observant and I remain committed to any comment that I have written with respect to any observation I have made. I have laid off any comments on this PT thread and any others , with the exception of throwing a bouquet of roses to GRHODES50 and others upon reaching a milestone of welcoming over 100 PT members to this forum. I have never attacked any other poster, like Mr GRATEFULONE and PADAVE65 have done to me with direct and indirect comments. Read all my words before discounting me as "negative". Congratulations on your PT purchase or impending purchase. As a fellow camper, I hope you have many years of trouble free and fun filled camping. I hope the same for Jayco, Keystone and any other camper owner out there enjoying the great outdoors. Signing off for another nap. Will awake in May for summerization. I still may read and comment on any thread I wish though in the meantime.
Sorry I don't see anywhere I said anyone was specific words were I was discouraged until a Flagstaff owner showed so much interest in PT fifth wheels...which....made me rethink my thought process because something must be awful special about them that other RV owners who don't even own a Crusader spend so much time in the PT forum. Come on....let go of it...I am here to get some expertise of present owners before signing the dotted line on a 320RLT and all I am asking is if you don't own a Crusader and can't give me first hand knowledge then let go...let it be and let the owners of the camper I am getting purchase help me make my decision. Thanks and enjoy you future fall slumbers! Oh and I am "Mrs Gratefulone" - Woodbridge, NJ
gratefulone81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #74
Oh and I am "Mrs Gratefulone" - Woodbridge, NJ[/QUOTE]

Excuse me Ma'am. All my best to the Mr.

Enjoy your Crusader.
Lily the Yorkie
2015 Dodge Ram Sport 1500
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #75
Red face

Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
Oh and I am "Mrs Gratefulone" - Woodbridge, NJ

Excuse me Ma'am. All my best to the Mr.

Enjoy your Crusader.[/QUOTE]

Well thank you Mr Rugged, I think I will..

On a totally different angle...the one that I am purchasing is a Touring Edition, special pin and some other fun things. Looking forward and thank you all for all your info. I am making a small list and when the dealer calls me I am going to ask him about some of the other minor issues. Otherwise I am so bummed out that the winter is headed to PA and NJ and am looking forward to April 2012. Have a great end of what left of this beautiful weekend.

gratefulone81 is offline   Reply With Quote