Old 06-03-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
Fridge on slide damaging floor

Has anyone had problems with the refrigerator slide causing damage to the floor in front of the refrigerator?

Theclarks89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:51 PM   #2
Yes. Even after Recreational Specialties replaced both floor roller assemblies with a one piece glide bar after last year's rally. About a month later, the corner of the slide started bouncing on the floor during travel. I just tape a thin plastic cutting board to the floor during travel until I am willing to give it up to someone for an adjustment. 😯

"PT Crew Members Since 9/2010"
2011 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L CTD Crew
2014 Sanibel 3250
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 09:00 AM   #3
Originally Posted by Theclarks89 View Post
Has anyone had problems with the refrigerator slide causing damage to the floor in front of the refrigerator?
We've got the same problem and Prime Time is taking it in for repair this coming Fall. After I first noticed the damage to the floor I laid a square piece of heavy rubber backed carpet down over the damaged area and that has alleviated any further damage.

I've got to say that I have been very pleased with the responsiveness of Prime Time and particularly Mary Faulstich. After reading other posts and talking with Mary several times, I am confident that repairs and corrections will be made to our satisfaction.
Steve and Kim
Southern Illinois
2015 Sanibel Traveler 33RS
2011 F350 SRW Crew Cab
si camper is offline   Reply With Quote