Old 09-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #1

Angry Gray Water Draining Into Black Water Tank

I have a 2010 Tracer Lite model 3000BHS.
My gray water is filling into the black water tank. Black water fills into the black water tank so it appears nothing is filling into the gray water tank. I just purchased this trailer and the previous owner did not indicate any plumbing issues by his experience. Before I contact the previous owner or call an RV repair person, has anybody experienced this problem and what was the resolution?
Thanks

BryansOfTorrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:21 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryansOfTorrance View Post
I have a 2010 Tracer Lite model 3000BHS.
My gray water is filling into the black water tank. Black water fills into the black water tank so it appears nothing is filling into the gray water tank. I just purchased this trailer and the previous owner did not indicate any plumbing issues by his experience. Before I contact the previous owner or call an RV repair person, has anybody experienced this problem and what was the resolution?
Thanks
Are you sure you have your black water gate valve closed? I made that mistake just yesterday. Black plugged up the 3/4 gray drain. Gray water backfilled the black tank. I don't know about back in 2010 but some newer models today do in fact drain some gray into the black depending on which side of the axels the tanks are on.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, black water, drain, tank, water, water tank