Old 12-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #11
Prime Time TT

This year I bought my first brand new trailer (Tracer 3150BHD) after searching/comparing the market for 6 months. In doing my background I looked at a huge number of RV's. I purchaed mine because of the layout, price and quality.

Total nights out this year was 18 with 3 trips over 200 miles away in both hot (94) and cold (28). I have been very happy with my unit in both its performance and CS as well the few times I have needed them. The only real issue that wasnt very small is I noticed the anchor rivets on my stabilizer jacks have been breaking off. The interesting part is it happened when they jacks were up and not in use.

I have called Prime Time directly with general questions over the past year and I have always had a return call the same day with answers w/o any issues. So far I have been very happy that I chose the Tracer.

Prime Time (Tracer) is a fairly new company but they so far have a very good quality record in the 4-5 yrs they have been in business.

2014 Tracer 3150BHD
2014 Ford F-150 (5.0L, 4WD)
roman253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #12
We have a new 2950 Prime Time Tracer TT and like it thus far, but haven't had enough time for real feedback. We pretty much visited only 3-4 dealerships and decided between a used Airstream Bunkhouse (too heavy for my large SUV) and the Tracer. The Tracer is nice so far, however.

longboard8 is offline   Reply With Quote

prime time