Old 07-08-2012, 02:07 AM   #51

Thanks for the pic. I'll give it a try. Next question..is your table crocked and very wobbly? Because all of a sudden mine is both and I am wondering if it is a defect....it is very annoying.

2015 Dodge 2500 Big Horn 4x4 6.4 HEMI
2015 Grand Designs Reflections 323 BHS
Reese 16K Quick Slide with Factory Rail Kit Option
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #52

Yeah....mine is pretty crappy when its all the way up...I had bent legs from delivery.....it is pretty stable when down as a bed.......it works , just not very well...lol...

I'm waiting on new table from prime, as on top of being bent mine was split on one corner....although I dont expect the new one to be any less 'crap-tacular'...

2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #53

Mine actually was not bad until recently after we had it set up for a bed and someone slept on it...now all of a sudden it is lop sided and very unstable when set up to eat dinner..

Old 07-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #54

Also....you say new tv? I am currently shopping for a surround sound system to add...with blue ray. I was going I keep the tv since it had hdmi ..what did you replace it with and is the picture that much better? Did u try using component cables or hdmi hookups before you replaced the tv? Just curious. My picture now is not the greatest. But it is all hooked up from the factory with a/v cables...I want to see it with a new blue ray and hdmi before I decide o upgrade..crutchfied has a nice Sony system with blue ray and wireless rear speakers I have my eye on...probably gonna wait until fall when I would use. It more in the camper. Right now the weather is to nice to sit and watch tv.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzy
I dont even care at this point if the table can be used to make the dinette into a bed...I already have that one and can bring it on trips where I plan on usi g that bed...which for me will be like never....so I love the idea of a free standing table/ pedestal table. Now I just have to find one...
Kozzy, I am with you 100%... The sooner I can get my table from attacking everyones shins, the better off I'll be... Still looking for solutions...
Old 07-31-2012, 08:39 PM   #56

I had a friend weld the table today so it is way sturdier. Still doesn't help with the knees but at least it is usable now. I'm still searching myself for a free standing solution

Old 08-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #57

I share all the sentiments about the table. I was thinking that camping in the past often involved mishaps and skinned knees. With all the luxury of this trailer and no need to venture far from home, the company provided a way to skin your knees without leaving home. Other than the table I have no complaints about the trailer's set up. Perfect for us plus kids and grand kids.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #58

Got. My table back today. Solid as a rock now. Poor design in the legs. My buddy reinforced with some small aluminum rods and a few welds. And it is all unnoticeable, except the table doesn't rock at all now,,,still not an answer for the banging knee syndrome but it's a start..

Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #59

I know this is an old thread, but figured I'd put a few questions out there on the 318 BHS. Anyone know what camco furnace screen fits on the 318 BHS? Are the roof vent covers worth it? Any additional "must-have" mods that should be done? When we were doing the walk through and they had mentioned about the screen for the furnace, was wondering if they make any for the hotwater tank and fridge vents on the front side... trying to keep any critters out (family not fond of bugs).
Old 04-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #60

I can tell you that my max air vent covers are a must not only for the 318 bhs but for any trailer. We got our installed before we picked our 318 and haven't had to worry about closing the vents before it rains . We have never had any issues with rodents or bugs in the 2 going on 3 years of ownership.