Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #81

We just checked our table this weekend also. Our table will not fit either. Too short. We also tried putting the cushions down. Tried several ways. Had them fit only 1 way but had to stuff the cushions in to make it fit. DW didn't like that. We also found that the table seems to sit to far inwards to the back. Looks like it should come forward Approx 2 inches to be level with the edge of the seats.
Cedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #82

Thanks for the info. The Lacrosse sure is a nice trailer but it lacks in final touches.
Steimy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #83
New to Forest River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
We just checked our table this weekend also. Our table will not fit either. Too short. We also tried putting the cushions down. Tried several ways. Had them fit only 1 way but had to stuff the cushions in to make it fit. DW didn't like that. We also found that the table seems to sit to far inwards to the back. Looks like it should come forward Approx 2 inches to be level with the edge of the seats.
We're gonna try our dinette bed this weekend to see if ours is 'off' also. I moved the dinette out about 3 inches and it is much better.
Graduated from 1999 Dodge Ram Extended 2wd 5.9L &
2005 Prowler Lynx Ultralite 29BHS
Mikedboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #84

Looks square to me. I think any weight would have made it fall down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	33385  
Cedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #85
New to Forest River

That's a problem I've seen with all the trailers I've been in. Either all the motion won't let them stay square or they're not just built with much Quality Control to begin with.
Graduated from 1999 Dodge Ram Extended 2wd 5.9L &
2005 Prowler Lynx Ultralite 29BHS
Mikedboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #86

Table and Cushion

I would have to believe it is a quality control issue and Forest River has no worry about it. Well they can worry when it comes time to purchase another Travel Trailer down the road. First time shame on me the second time shame on them.
I see all kinds of little things such as the paneling that they put on in the storage area and the Outdoor Kitchen. It was falling apart in the first week we had it. Yes it is a minor fix but come on, the first week. I already had the trailer in a permanent spot at the camp ground and I'll be damned if I am gonna have it towed back to the dealer to put glue on it. Also had the counter top chip the first couple days we spent and we didn't even have anything in the area of the counter to cause it to chip. It was probably chipped and they glued it before our inspection.
I do for the most part like our camper but the little things have gotten under my skin. It's all good though
Steimy is offline   Reply With Quote