Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2014, 03:23 PM   #1

Lightbulb LaCrosse 318BHS switch the SLEEP & PLAY and HIDE A BED?

Has anyone switched the LANE RESIDENTIAL HIDE-A-BED in the front of the 2013 Lacrosse 318HBS with the LANE SLEEP AND PLAY in the bunk house?

I'm not sure the HIDE-A-BED would open in the bunk house ... but I think the SLEEP AND PLAY would be a lot more useable in the front when watching TV.

**** It doesn't fit ... got a response from PrimeTime... ****

Sorry, the rear bedroom sofa is too wide to fit where the current hide a bed sofa is, in the front slide out. We are contending with economy of space, and trying to accommodate several functions.

But we thank you for your feedback, and we are reviewing the issue.

Roger at Prime Time
Minooka, IL.
checca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:47 PM   #2

We travel with an 11 year old, so the sleep and play stays in the bunkhouse. Most of the TV viewing and game playing get done in there, so it makes sense.
Actually, very little TV viewing and game playing gets done on most of our trips ... we're too busy outdoors all day and by the time we're in for the night we're all asleep early.

GaryOverfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #3

I dont have lane but my front sofa is in the rear now... (the rear is wider and wont fit . In front anyway) and I now have 2 reclining leather rockers with foot rests in the front. ..i never really liked the couch...It felt too cramped and made me sit straight up...i like to lay back and relax after a long day out doing whatever....

sent from fat fingers via a space dish thing with no regard to grammer.
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:22 PM   #4

I have thought about doing the same thing of moving everything around, but have not done. I do agree with IronJ on the the front couch, it does make you sit straight up. I have been thinking of taking my cushions to a friend of mine who has an upholstery shop and have him split the cushions adding a backing, that would move you back on the couch (not sitting straight up) and use the others as throw pillows in the camper.

2013 Chevy 2500, 6.6 Duramax
2013 Lacrosse 318
Gulfrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #5

I tried diff thinner pillows on the back...it helped a bit. ..but in the end my swivel/recliner rockers are WAYYYYY nicer...I thought about a recliner couch but got frustrated trying to find a cost effective option that would fit...and I did not want bonded leather or synthetic. Also I wanted to keep my options to put the trailer back to factory if/when I sell. ..but ive done so many mods now and its been a perfect trailer...im torn!....lol...oh well...as they say..pay it fwd....someone out there will get a heck of a deal one day...
J

sent from fat fingers via a space dish thing with no regard to grammer.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #6

Ironj......what type of recliners did u get? Pictures? We've thought of doing the same thing.
phrogdriver93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogdriver93 View Post
Ironj......what type of recliners did u get? Pictures? We've thought of doing the same thing.
it is a set of glider recliners with ottoman.....like these.....its still freezing and icy here in texas (go figure?) or i would snap a pic.....ill try n get one this weekend if i ever get to the trailer and started on the other 200 mods i have purchased and not done yet....2 of them are now where the couch was.....

Name:   618001977-1.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  19.3 KB

these things are AMAZING compared to the original couch...now i can actually recline and relax and watch a movie....before the only REALLY comfortable movie watching spot was the bedroom...

Tags
318bhs, bed, lacrosse