When we returned home from a weekend camping trip today, I was cleaning out the camper in the driveway, plugged in the electric and noticed a buzzing coming from the fireplace and 4 of the LEDs on the front panel were lit. The unit was making heat but all 3 switches were turned off. I went and threw the breaker on the inverter and it shut off. When I turned the breaker back on, the same thing happened, again. The buzzing finally stopped but then the fireplace had no lights and would not turn on at all. I pulled the fireplace out and unplugged it from the outlet so I can turn the breaker back on without fear of a meltdown due to the fireplace. By the way, we did not use the fireplace at all over the weekend.
Anyone ever work on one of these fireplaces?