Old 03-18-2016, 11:15 AM   #1
Legend Tv's

My Tv's in my 3701 sanibel are not working properly !The tv in living room flashes in the background after about 45 minutes,the tv in the bedroom the remote doesn't work the tv the red light on the bottom of tv comes on intermittently ,when it does come on the remote will work ! Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPad using Forest River app.

Oigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #2
We too just began experiencing problems with the Legend 24" tv that is in the bedroom of our Sanibel 3501. After some troubleshooting, I have determined that the infrared sensor on the tv is no longer working properly! From what I have read...some of the tv's made in China, eg. Emerson, Insigna, Legend, etc. have been experiencing this kind of problem. We have requested another tv from our dealership before our 2-year warranty expires in the next few months!

dreamer5th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 04:01 PM   #3
My tv wasn't responding very well with the remote, when I tried it for the first time. It seemed like I had to hold it just right and it was VERY slow to read it. I'm gonna try to replace the batteries but I think my ir sensor may be bad on it. It is a Legend also. I wasn't too happy with the cheap Sony system either. The sound isn't great and the system didn't have any HDMI inputs.
Landlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:05 PM   #4
The IR sensor on our large Legend set at the back of the 322RES is at the lower left hand corner of the TV. That's a nuisance because you sometimes have to lift the remote up high in order to have a line of sight to the sensor. Our Legend set has extra HDMI inputs on it.
2016 Prime Time Crusader 322RES
2016 Ford F250 6.7L Diesel, 4X4, SRW, 3.55
Reese Elite 18K Hitch
dennisewitte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:31 PM   #5
Mines not working at all. Turned it off this morning and when I turned it back on a black screen is all I get.
sji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #6
When I had our LaCrosse 303 RKS, I put it in storage one year & was watching the tv while cleaning it out. In spring, I brought it home and had a beautiful picture.......absolutely NO sound. Go figure, not even on external speakers. 😠

"PT Crew Members Since 9/2010"
2011 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L CTD Crew
2014 Sanibel 3250
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote