Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2019, 08:43 AM   #1

Looking for Prime Time Crusader decals

I had a blowout last year on my 2014 Crusader 325res (White) and it tore up my fender skirt and the white vertical metal slide out angle. The shop has repaired it but can't get the decals from Prime Time. When the shop ordered the parts from Prime Time and asked for the decals too, they don't have them.

The shop also had a decal company try to fabricate them, but they couldn't match the fade of colors on the decal and didn't look right.

I looked on-line and https://www.rvdecalsdirect.com/ had some for a 2015 but not my mode. Anyone have any ideas where I can get these decals. I need the fender skirt one and only the small decals on the vertical slide out metal?
jmd80ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:17 PM   #2
Site Team

Find a vinyl shop that prints their own vinyl and take the RV to them and see if they can match the color and design. They can print scraps until they get the color perfect.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:27 PM   #3

They did go to a shop that does custom vinyl decals and matched the fender skirt decal but couldn't do it for white metal slide as the decal colors have a design fade between the two matching decal they connect to.

I was hoping someone knew of a place that can make them per Primetime specs.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:38 PM   #4
clr

I had the same type of problem with the decals that were installed on my unit when it was at Ron Green RV for factory repair of the faded cap problem.
The following is the contact for the decal company that Prime Time uses. As I recall they will not directly sell to the end user only Prime Time so if they can help you would still have to place the order with Prime Time.

BGS graphics
Carri Dellenbach
262-554-8808

Good Luck
2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601
clr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:50 PM   #5

Thanks, I will try that. I can't go to Prime Time direct either for parts, they will only deal with their supplier/dealers. Initially I tried to get the fender skirts and slide out angle from Prime Time as General RV would never get back to me on ordering parts for me.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:33 PM   #6
clr

Yea Prime Time changed their parts policy a little over a year ago or so. One of the main reasons that I bought a Prime Time Sanibel was that they said that I would be able to purchase any part at any time directly from Prime Time parts department. That was then I suppose, I have not tested them under the new policy, but I suppose they will tell me to pound salt.
Might be better to try another dealer or some independent repair person to get the parts.
2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601
clr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 04:17 PM   #7
Life-Long Camper/Boater

I also have a 2013 325RES Crusader Touring. I also ripped up my skirting due to a blowout. I think I can piece it together and reuse it.

Can’t say enough good about how much we love our Crusader 325RES Touring. Except we can’t say enough how disappointed we are with our main Cap decal fading so bad you can’t even read the word Crusader any more!
Paul and Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:23 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd80ta View Post
Thanks, I will try that. I can't go to Prime Time direct either for parts, they will only deal with their supplier/dealers. Initially I tried to get the fender skirts and slide out angle from Prime Time as General RV would never get back to me on ordering parts for me.

Prime Time has a retail price cap of $50. If you contact them through their web sites "contact page", supply your VIN, they should be able to come up with everything that was built into your unit, including a page(s) of decal plans with numbers corresponding to each piece of decal for your specific Crusader. Their decal shop "should" be able to make each piece that you need. If you can get them to at least send you the decal plans, maybe you can then get the repair shop to contact them with the number of the decal you need. Maybe they'll make it and send it to them or send it to a nearest certified dealer.

I've had decals replaced on the front cap that were sent to the repair facility and also one of the "swooshes" on the side and they were sent to the dealer (warranty). I just happened to be at the repair facility when my front cap decals were ordered and managed to get a copy of the decal drawings sheet specific to my unit.

Good luck and keep us in the loop.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:33 PM   #9
Site Team

I just had a bad door replaced, on my 2016 PT TracerAir. PT said that they no longer had the door decals. So my dealer had a decal company match the old ones.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:50 AM   #10

I used the Prime Time contact page per rracer5 suggestion. Hopefully they can provide me the decal plans. Will let you know what they say.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd80ta View Post
I used the Prime Time contact page per rracer5 suggestion. Hopefully they can provide me the decal plans. Will let you know what they say.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 12:50 PM   #12

Well it has been a month and no reply from PrimeTime and I'm not surprised.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:52 AM   #13
Site Team

I heard back from PT parts department in 48 hours.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 08:32 PM   #14

My dealer got the complete decal sheet from prime time ( need your Vin number) from that I picked the decals I needed to do the same repair as you

2012 Ram 2500 Hemi
2013 PT Crusader 295RST TE
GeoArm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crusader, prime time