Old 04-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #11

You knew it had a maximum 2K payload when you bought it. Won't comment on the 'incorrect sticker weight' statement.

2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
2010 F250 4X4 5.4L 3.73 LS
EQUALIZER E4 1200/12000
lbrjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #12

My dealer already weighed it and confirmed.

I was also just letting people know that I have found 2k is not really that much weight capacity when a family of 5 is involved. Just trying to be safe is all.
I have been a little overbering with my first statement but I can't change that. It is however how I felt about the situation and I am trying to get resolve through the Dealer/Manufaturer and by doing so we may come to a mutual agreement about how to fix it and move forward so my family can go camping this summer.

All we want is to go camping without worries. That is why most of go.

Lynkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #13

I would like to say I did not approach the issue with Primetime in a manner that put everyone on an level playing field.

To begin with I did not have an open attitude towards Roger and that just put everyone on the defensive right of the bat!

Sorry to everyone at PT, I should have been the one to insist on being level headed and try to explain my point in a more even tone without thinking you were going to just push me aside and tell me forget it.

After some back and forth, I contacted PT and spoke with Jeff and we were able to talk it out and I was able to explain calmly my issues and Jeff listened and then investigated and replied back to me in a very timely manner with a solution that works well for my family and I and one I hope works well for Primetime too.

I have learned a very valuable lesson on how to address issues with others no matter what the situation and to get a positive outcome and attitude.

I also am proud of Primetime and the trailer that was made right here in the USA.

Thanks to Primetime and Forest River, my family and I can go camping worry free and feel safe out there on the road.

We really do love the 355BHQ and look forward to many years of "Happy Campers" with PT and FR!! We also look forward to seeing the plant when we are out there for the FROG rally in Goshen!!
Lynkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:34 AM   #14

Customer service is a lost art. The prime time folks truly know how to keep Rv owners happy. Awesome bunch for sure and it starts at the top.
Enjoy your rig.
Paul

2014 Crusader 295rst touring champagne
2009 Duramax