Old 05-13-2016, 10:44 PM   #51

Tracer 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarjohnson View Post
Yes we are still happy. This is the second Tracer we have had and I really have not had any issues that were major. We had a ground screw work loose on the slide motor once causing the slide to not work. Literally put a new screw in and fixed.

Like any massed produced item there are some craftsmanship issues here and there but most are easily fixed at home. We have about 7500 miles on our 250 air without issue.

I have done a lot of mods to it to make it our own (maxxair fan, led lights in and out, new TV swing mount, weingaurd tv signal monitor with sensar IV antenna, combo 110/USB outlets, additional 12v outlets, ez-flex suspension, satellite radio, surge protector, remote power jack, bal stabilizer locks, oxygenics shower head, screen door handles, siphon 360 vent stack covers, smoked bathroom vent cover, tire minder TPMS, dual 6v bats, 4" memory foam mattress topper). Just ask if you need advice.

The major gripe I have is they put axles just to cover the weight limit and I think my brakes are undersized at 10x1.5. With that said no problems with either.
Hello,

I just bought a Tracer Air 250. Can you tell how/where you mounted the TV swing arm? Would like to do the same in mine but the factory mounting location (side of the fridge cabinet) is not sturdy enough.

Thanks

Old 05-13-2016, 10:48 PM   #52

That mounting location should have a backer plate if the oem was mounted there. My swing arm was mounted in that location with no problems.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:28 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarjohnson View Post
That mounting location should have a backer plate if the oem was mounted there. My swing arm was mounted in that location with no problems.
MMM..that is where I tried to mount it but took it down because I did not trust it, especially bouncing down the road.
Today I contacted Prime Time and they sent me a drawing of the wall the TV is mounted to. It has 3 small backer boards in it. Not sturdy enough to accept large lag screws needed to mount swing arm.
Can you post any pics of yours?