Old 03-30-2014, 07:22 PM   #11
Time will tell

Originally Posted by rscconrad View Post
Wow. I just bought and took home a 290. I would not want any other floor plan. I think the engineer was an absolute genius. I put a dinning room chair we here the drivers side recliner and the recliner where the chair came from. Nothing is blocked with the slides in. Simply walk to the back and check that all is good. Have a seat on the sofa if you would like. It's An excellent flood plan. What makes it so great to me is when it is closed up you can still easily get to everything

I agree with you on the floor plan -- very similar to the two other Titaniums we owned (only this one is 4' shorter and 3000#'s lighter). We are downsizing. The wife liked this one because the furniture was fabric covered and not the leather most others had. I am sure once we get over this "snag" life will be better. Wish you a healthy and enjoyable 2014 camping season

Dave & Barbara Harris & Prince Charming (woof)
2013 Crusader 290RLT
2011 Silverado 3500HD, SW, XC, LB, 4x4, Duramax-Allison
traded 30E35TS Titanium
camperdave825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:50 PM   #12
We have 2012 290 RLT. I also think the open floor design is the best. I didn't like the rockers in the rear. Stack the outside dinning chairs upside down on the inside chairs. The 2 rockers will fit on either side od the table. Always check the slide both ends before opening including the one in the bedroom. Check clearance outside on the power side. You don't want to open into the power pole or anything else that might be close.

2012 Crusader 290RLT
2012 Silverado 2500 Duramax
2012: 4564 mi 31 days
2013: 6277 mi 38 days
2014: 5146 mi 38 days
2015: 1200 mi 9 DAYS
PrimeTime is offline   Reply With Quote