Old 02-18-2014, 05:31 PM   #31

On the forward edge of the carpet to the front end of the slide......figured the water was being blown to the underside of the slide, the seal there is not that great when it comes to blocking water coming in, kind of at a loss. When I get it out for the spring, figured I would address that issue.

2012 Jeep Compass Limited
1985 S-10 One Owner:
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #32
Retired CSM

Congrats on the Crusader. We have the 2014 330MKS, and we love it. Taking it down to FW in March for a week. I think the Crusaders are a quality product.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:18 PM   #33

Nolan Lake State Park

We were at Nolan Lake State Park last August after leaving the FROG in Goshen. Don't know if you have ever camped there, was out first time, really a great place, no TV or Radio reception, so bring plenty of DVD's and CD's.
Come on down to Marietta, GA on April 4,5,6 & 7 for our Tad-Pole Rally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyMccloud View Post
Congrats on the Crusader. We have the 2014 330MKS, and we love it. Taking it down to FW in March for a week. I think the Crusaders are a quality product.
Attached Files
File Type: docx FROGRALLY.docx (32.5 KB, 21 views)
1985 S-10 One Owner:
Old 02-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #34
Retired CSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
We were at Nolan Lake State Park last August after leaving the FROG in Goshen. Don't know if you have ever camped there, was out first time, really a great place, no TV or Radio reception, so bring plenty of DVD's and CD's.
Come on down to Marietta, GA on April 4,5,6 & 7 for our Tad-Pole Rally:
We only get the one trip this year. Seems that Uncle Army has a plan for me for the next year. Marietta is my home town. Maybe we could join in next year.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:23 AM   #35

I noticed something yesterday with the Jensen stereo. The Wife likes to lay in bed and read or mess with around on her tablet and have music on and if I want to watch TV we would just put the stereo in "B" mode in our old camper (didn't have outside speakers). So with the Crusader having the "B" speakers going outside we have a slight problem doing that. I read the manual and it shows that you can fade front to rear or vice-versa problem solved right NOT. When using the "A" speakers and fading front to rear one channel is in the bedroom and the other is in the living room so, if you fade it to say the rear only you only get one channel. Did the installer just mess up or is this how everyone else's works? If not has anyone removed theirs and are the wiring easy to change around?

BTW I have the Jensen AWM914
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:13 AM   #36

Bedroom Stereo

Our Crusader only has the two bedroom speakers, which are marked A, then the outside Speakers which are marked B, to play both speakers at once, we select C. There are not speakers up front at all, just these one mentioned here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
I noticed something yesterday with the Jensen stereo. The Wife likes to lay in bed and read or mess with around on her tablet and have music on and if I want to watch TV we would just put the stereo in "B" mode in our old camper (didn't have outside speakers). So with the Crusader having the "B" speakers going outside we have a slight problem doing that. I read the manual and it shows that you can fade front to rear or vice-versa problem solved right NOT. When using the "A" speakers and fading front to rear one channel is in the bedroom and the other is in the living room so, if you fade it to say the rear only you only get one channel. Did the installer just mess up or is this how everyone else's works? If not has anyone removed theirs and are the wiring easy to change around?

BTW I have the Jensen AWM914
1985 S-10 One Owner:
Old 03-02-2014, 04:54 PM   #37

I was getting The Crusader ready for a trip. We are leaving tomorrow. Early this am I fired up the frig. This afternoon as I was loading stuff in the camper the frig fans were making a lot of noise. Sounded like a ceiling fan that was on its last legs. Is this normal? We have the big four door frig.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #38
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
I was getting The Crusader ready for a trip. We are leaving tomorrow. Early this am I fired up the frig. This afternoon as I was loading stuff in the camper the frig fans were making a lot of noise. Sounded like a ceiling fan that was on its last legs. Is this normal? We have the big four door frig.
Factory fans have been known to do this.
Replace them with quality ball bearing fans and you'll be fine.

TURBS

Think spring!
The last man standing also has a sharpie
Old 03-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #39

Frig Fan

Granted, our 270RET single door frig fan does make some noise, but nothing that would indicate a bad bearing. Get a spare fan and let the other one run til it goes bad...Made straighten itself out when run for awhile.
We are getting ready for an extended four month trip, so with what you have said here, I am getting another frig fan to have just in case.
kickster

Quote:
1985 S-10 One Owner:
Old 03-02-2014, 07:39 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Factory fans have been known to do this.
Replace them with quality ball bearing fans and you'll be fine.

TURBS

Think spring!
The last man standing also has a sharpie
When I get back from the trip my dealer is going to come pick up my 5ver and replace the right side skirt that they had to order the parts for. They said to make a punch list which we have done. Should I add this to the list or am I just wasting my time going that route? I read some the threads where folks had problems and dometic replaced the fans under warranty but if they replace them with the same ones it will just happen again. I saw a thread were someone used PC 92mm fans is that way to go?

Tags
crusader