Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #21

Gator...you just made me feel outstanding. I was very worried, buying a camper in November and paying on it knowing that I was not going to use it until the following April. I told myself I would do it as long as it was worth it. And it looks like it was ...just from what you and others have said, so thanks for confirming that for me...I feel a whole lot better about my deal now..

2015 Dodge 2500 Big Horn 4x4 6.4 HEMI
2015 Grand Designs Reflections 323 BHS
Reese 16K Quick Slide with Factory Rail Kit Option
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #22

2012 Touring Edition

I just purchased a 2012 318BHS Touring Edition from a dealer in PA. I live in NYS and looked as far away as MN. The dealers in Western NY have no clue about making deals. I found great deals out of state. The dealer in PA was exceptional and I received a price that was roughly 59% of the MSRP. That included shipping to my driveway. I was very happy to find a Touring Edition. As a matter of fact, the dealer just received one of the LAST Touring Edition from Prime Time when I contacted them about it. I think it was on their lot less than a day before I called. I found them on YouTube doing a video walk through on a 318BHS and was impressed with the camper. They'll be delivering within the week.

Thanks,
Doug
dfeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #23

Congrats on your new 318BHS and welcome to the forum. What a great deal you made. Be sure to let grhodes50 know you are on board as he is keeping track of all PT owners signing in to this site. It seems several of us have purchased the 318 within the past 3-4 months....., and the dealer said you have one of the last TE being sold....WOW!! I viewed the same video and enjoyed the walk around presentation.
Again, congrats and enjoy your new TE.

gator14
2012 Lacrosse TE
Husky 4 point WDH
F150 S-Crew XLT; 5.4L 3.55LS 157WB
gator14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #24

I saw a few more TE online around. 2012. With prices all over the place. Wish I just did a little more research and found out there was a touring edition before I purchased...the front cap is nice and the wife would have liked the fire place. I plan on putting the electric tongue jack on it anyways so no biggie there. I am comfortable that I got a great deal but the TE would have been a nice bonus. Oh well. Maybe I can tell the dealer to switch it haha.. Congrats on your new purchase. I'm glad that I purchased the 318 and see a lot of you have...makes me even confident that I made a good choice. I have been anxious to get it and use it. I have not seen it since I bought it in November and have yet to use it...first trip planned for April to head to Florida with it..

2015 Dodge 2500 Big Horn 4x4 6.4 HEMI
2015 Grand Designs Reflections 323 BHS
Reese 16K Quick Slide with Factory Rail Kit Option
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
318bhs