Old 08-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Prime Time customer service is great

While attempting to raise the landing gear on my Crusader so we could go on our trip I kept blowing fuses. Further investigation found that the motor for the landing gear had locked up solid. So I called my dealer and told them what was wrong and gave them the model numbers off the motor. They said they would have to order the part, asked for the VIN# and that they would get back to me. I asked them how I can raise the landing gear so I can go on my trip, their reply was they would have to look into it and call me back. So I just removed the drive motor and hand cranked the gear up. An hour into my drive the dealer called to tell me that I can remove the drive motor and hand crank the gear up. Prior to leaving I also e-mailed Prime Time customer service with my problem. The next afternoon Shane Imus from Prime Time e-mailed me back stating they should have the part in stock and that he will mail it to my house. The day after we returned from our trip the part from Prime Time arrived. My dealer also called saying that they need me to send them a photo of my motor so they can figure out what they need to order. My dealer still canít figure out what to order! My 5er is back up and running thanks to Shane Imus from Prime Time. This is just another example of Prime Times excellent customer service.

2012 Crusader 290RLT
2013 F350 Lariat Crew Cab DRW 6.7L Diesel
RossandDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
I believe it was Shane I spoke with when I had a small issue about a year ago.They were very prompt at returning calls or email.What's your buddy's name? (Profile pic)

Steve & Sue
2011 Crusader 320RLT
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 (CTD) DRW 4x4
RattVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
Leilani shes a two year old Golden.

2012 Crusader 290RLT
2013 F350 Lariat Crew Cab DRW 6.7L Diesel
RossandDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Mike Johnson from Prime Time...nicest guy and a man of his word...thank you Mike for the help!
gratefulone81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #5
Customer Service

Eldon Nielsen? and Roger Stickel provided great service to me.....nice to see in this day and age good customer service. Almost get de-sensitized and expect bad service from most companies anymore....not at Prime Time!
AWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #6
I had heard about the excellent customer service from Prime Time. When I had to decide between a few travel trailers, it was the reputation for good customer service that made me go with the Prime Time Tracer 2670.

Nothing major....just a few questions that I needed help with. Also, my unit did not have an owners manual. After calling Prime time, Roger Stickel responded to help me, patiently answering all of my concerns. A new manual was express mailed to me and Roger sent e-mails with explanations to my many questions. He even offered to resolve any questions by phone if I wanted. Roger sent e-mails with diagrams and and step-by-step instructions. Just based on the excellent treatment, I would only consider Prime Time/Forest River Inc. products if I decide to upgrade.

In addition, My wife and I are new to RV'ing, so one could only imagine the many questions that we had. Roger Stickel went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction with with an already great product!
2014 F150, Supercrew, 3.5L Eco-Boost, 3.73, Max Tow
2012 Prime Time Tracer 2670 BHS
TravelTracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
Good to know!! We also had problems with our landing gear on our 2012 Crusader. Called our dealer and have had nothing but problems!! I'm going to just e-mail them!! Thanks!

Jay & Jill
Kyla (6yr old grandaughter)
Sam (13yr old Lab) Khloe (5yr old Shorkie)
2012 Crusader 325RES
2009 F350
JayandJill is offline   Reply With Quote

prime time