Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #1

Prime Time has Impressed me Yet again..

Once again, prime time customer service has reinforced my decision to go its their unit. On my trip to Florida a couple weeks back, I opened my drawer under my stove, and it fell off end rails. After inspecting the, I noticed the rail was broke. This was on he list for them to fix, but they missed it..no big deal. I emailed them, and Shane said to measure it and they would get one out to me, as I said I would be able to do the repair with the parts.

So, I measured it, and emailed Shane back with the info, and I also inquired about purchasing a new hub cap and spare tire cover because I lost mine on the road during the drive down there, and I wanted exact matches...

What arrives today in a box....the rails I need, a new spare tire cover, and a new hub cap....NO CHARGE! I'm very impressed, I was fully prepared to pay for the cover and hub cap, loss over the road is not a warrantee issue.. I was surprised I didn't have to. A plus again MR. Rank. You guys have gone above and beyond once again, and I can never say enough nice things about your organization on my journeys.

Thanks again..

2015 Dodge 2500 Big Horn 4x4 6.4 HEMI
2015 Grand Designs Reflections 323 BHS
Reese 16K Quick Slide with Factory Rail Kit Option
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #2
Toy-aholic

Primetime has the right idea...CUSTOMER SERVICE! Word of mouth goes a long way, for what it cost them to give you those items, is a small price to make a customer happy & rave about thier company.

I had a 10 year old Shopvac motor burn up, wrote to them inquiring about how much a new moter cost....new motor arrived in the mail no charge. I push Shopvac products to anyone looking for one.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:35 AM   #3

That is just fantastic! Really nice to see that kind of thing going on in a time when it does not normally end up like that.
Lynkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #4

I agree with you. Prime Time is top shelf in my opinion. Over the past two years I have talked at least 10 people into choosing PT. They are all happy campers and are glad that they listened to me.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #5

Testimonials like this prompted the purchase decision on our Crusader last month. Quite a welcome change from the 'other brand' we traded in. We have no significant issues at present, but the comfort factor means everything. We, too, highly recommend PT to anyone who asks our advice...
'14 nights camped:
Scratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #6

I haven't been on the forum for awhile, but it's good to see that PT is keeping up the good service. We've owned our LaCrosse for 2 1/2 years and have no complaints. I'm not saying I haven't had any issues.....I have, but only a few minor ones that were taken care of quickly and correctly by my dealer and PT.
I highly recommend that anyone looking to by a new camper at least check out a PT.
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by grhodes50 View Post
I haven't been on the forum for awhile, but it's good to see that PT is keeping up the good service. We've owned our LaCrosse for 2 1/2 years and have no complaints. I'm not saying I haven't had any issues.....I have, but only a few minor ones that were taken care of quickly and correctly by my dealer and PT.
I highly recommend that anyone looking to by a new camper at least check out a PT.
Good see your back
grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #8

Where is PT located
2013 campouts:1
recon33alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon33alpha View Post
Where is PT located
They are here: http://primetimerv.com/default.asp?page=contactus
BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Good see your back
Thanks

I won't be on here as much as I use to, but I will make an effort to visit on a regular basis. I've missed helping out where I can, but most of all, I've missed those camping pics everyone post!

Just need to find the time to get the tt to a campground. Would love to spend a few evenings around a campfire.......
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:33 AM   #11

PT has been AWESOME with customer service. I am impressed with all of my outcomes after dealing with PT.
Eileen t is offline   Reply With Quote