Awesome video's, very helpful.

Ron, Tami, Annette, and Ron III
United States Coast Guard Active Duty
2011 Salem 28BHSS / 2004 Dodge 2500 Cummins
2012 reserved/camped (17/4)

RonLynnJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #13
Commercial Member
Here is a link to a new video on how to lubricate your EZ Lube hubs from Dexter Axle that is now on our web site. Check it out. It's really done well in our opinion.

Prime Time Manufacturing, Manufacturers of travel trailers and fifth wheels

Full disclosure: Getting new videos up on the web site has been way harder than we'd anticipated. Most of our suppliers think the idea is great, but when it comes down to getting them done . . . well that's another story. Prime Time might need to get into the video production business if we really want this section to grow. Stay tuned.
RV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #14
thanks for publishing this procedure...know I can use it...
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #15
Commercial Member
I like the concept. It looks like most of the video aren't actually done by Prime Time though, which is okay, I just think it would be cooler if they would do a set of videos with their own product.

I would also love to see a video walk through on the units. As a dealer, it would be great to post videos with the product on the website alongside the unit.This would be great because the manufacturers know there product better than anyone else!

Just an idea.
Brandon Esparza
bjesparza1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #16
I would like a video on how to recalibrate the level up system. Mine is off. They are not very intense videos. Also how to on slide lube points, rv cleaning maintenance, such as rubber roof, also recommend a pre check before heading out on the road. Such as air pressure, wheel torque, tire inspection, lights. As someone who is new to the travel trailer / fifth wheel. As most people don't even know how to check air pressure or that the tire needs to be cold. Thanks

jimmyt11664 is offline   Reply With Quote

prime time