Old 03-16-2014, 06:50 AM   #21
sji

You are one of the fortunate ones...dropped ours off at dealer for our list of repairs in November and it's still sitting there! Guess I should have driven to Ohio!

Old 03-16-2014, 07:03 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sji View Post
You are one of the fortunate ones...dropped ours off at dealer for our list of repairs in November and it's still sitting there! Guess I should have driven to Ohio!

You still haven't got anywhere with dealer? This is crazy!

Old 03-16-2014, 08:49 AM   #23
sji

Prime time sent new recliners....seems in 2014 colored and style changed....now we are waiting on new sofa they need to switch out to match.....prime time says could take several weeks. Waiting on new DR chair as well...same issue...upholstery and style change. If dealer had ordered in october when trailer was deliverrd from factory with these issues this would have been avoided and my crusader would be at my house getting ready for camping season.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:55 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sji View Post
Prime time sent new recliners....seems in 2014 colored and style changed....now we are waiting on new sofa they need to switch out to match.....prime time says could take several weeks. Waiting on new DR chair as well...same issue...upholstery and style change. If dealer had ordered in october when trailer was deliverrd from factory with these issues this would have been avoided and my crusader would be at my house getting ready for camping season.

And what about your slide issue? Is that fixed?
Old 03-16-2014, 10:49 AM   #25
sji

The damage is fixed on the slide, yes.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:20 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandbagger View Post
Bought our Crusader last year from a dealing in October and used it for a month in which we created our warranty repair list. Took it to a dealer in our home state of Ohio in February and the Ohio dealer arranged all the warranty work other than the items that they said should have been addressed in the dealer inspection. Called the dealer in NY about these items and on my first call they agreed to have the Ohio dealer fix all but one of the items and write me a check for the cost. The other item, small crack at top of front, was worked out through coordination of the two dealers communicating with Prime Time and Prime Time agreeing to pay for the body work. Picked 5th wheel up last week from dealer and case is closed other than check from NY which I expect in the near future. Both dealers very courteous and customer focused so we are happy campers.

"Check from NY".........wary. Hope that works out for you.....keep us informed. That would bode very well for that dealer if they come through soon.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #27
Stupid Lucky

prime time warranty contact

I should add Western NY and orbits a different world than Eastern NY, no offense intended. Talked to the dealer today and the service department confirmed receiving receipts and that I will receive check shortly.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #28
Stupid Lucky

Fat fingered my I-phone key pad
, should read "as it's a different world."
Old 03-17-2014, 10:22 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandbagger View Post
I should add Western NY and orbits a different world than Eastern NY, no offense intended. Talked to the dealer today and the service department confirmed receiving receipts and that I will receive check shortly.

Eastern NY, western NY......I didn't mean to disparage NY at all. I was associating "check from NY" the same as "check in the mail"........wary!!

After all, I'm originally from NY.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:45 PM   #30
Stupid Lucky

Received check in the mail today from NY dealer - no outstanding issues and out of pocket cost - life is good in Ohio

Tags
prime time, warranty