Originally Posted by trackhoe59
If you could turn back time before you bought your primetime rv and you could change your mind and buy some other rv would you? What would you buy?
I'm content with our trailer (Crusader 296bhs), but that shouldn't be taken that my primetime rv is everything it could be. There is a lot of room for improvement in the RV industry that needs to be made in regards to quality. Primetime has a good reputation for warranty coverage, but some of the things that needed fixing should have been right from the factory.
There are some things that should just be standard equipment and I'm baffled why they aren't.
- a bathroom doorknob with some sort of lock (we have kids)
- ac ceiling vents that can be closed/opened
- toilet paper holder and towel holder in bathroom
- counter top extension that folds down
- pantry organizers
- a thermostat control on the fridge
- built in water pressure regulator
If I were ordering again, I would pay more attention to the add-on options (most specifically the 2nd AC). I AM glad I got the dual pane windows and the touring edition package.