Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2018, 11:58 AM   #1

Primetime Tracer 255RB

We currently have a Primetime Avenger 26BH. It's been a great camper for us. This will be our 4th season in it. Been debating whether to go smaller, as the kids don't camp much with us anymore, or to stay about the same size, but go with more of a couple's coach and get rid of the bunks. We really like the Tracer 255RB. Great layout, big bathroom, and tons of useful storage, plus its about the same length as our current TT. Haven't seen much info on this forum about them, so if anyone owns one, any feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks!
burmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:06 PM   #2
Site Team

We bought a new 2016 TracerAir 255 last year and love it.

I found that, for the pricepoint, the Tracer line has many things standard, that other brands don't have or are optional.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 07:47 PM   #3

We bought the Tracer 291BH since we have grandkids that go on vacations with us. Have only been out in it once so far and really liked it. Big vacation is starting in 2 days so will have a better idea of how well we like it when we get back but I can't see anything changing unless it falls apart on us.
NE Louisiana
2017-32 days camping in a Starcraft popup
2018 4 days camped (popup), 4 days (new tt) 11 days reserved.
Jimmie824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:54 PM   #4

Primetime Tracer 255RB

We purchased a 2018 tracer breeze 26DBH and love it! Its a great camper with alot of standard features not seen on other units at this price point. We haven’t had any problems with the unit, its been great. We will be upgrading the tires soon to Goodyear endurance.
Bdlnky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
255, tracer