Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #21

Send a message via Yahoo to drb1256
Well, I spoke with Primetime again. They are not offering to fix the problem. They admit that it's a design flaw with this particular trailer. They told me that they have since corrected this flaw and there is a third tank dedicated to the shower. I beginning to understand why they dont manufacture this tt anymore. So, I am basically stuck with one small tank for black and grey water. Very disappointed that they can admit people who purchased this trailer got screwed but they aren't going to fix it.
drb1256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #22

I think I would try and push this a little further, especially since they pride themselves on customer service, and the fact that they have fixed other campers on here like yours. And they also freely admit that it was and is a design flaw.
If they further refuse to fix it maybe you have bought from a good dealer who would help make things right by ether fixing it, or trading with you for something else. Rv's have a lot of markup so the dealers do have room to help if PrimeTime wont.
ncgrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #23

Send a message via Yahoo to drb1256
Primetime is my best shot to get this fixed. I don't have a lot of faith in my dealer but Im gonna talk to the dealer next week. Primetime has been really good with service so far but they really let me down on this one. If its not fixed, I wont buy my next tt from them.
drb1256 is offline   Reply With Quote