Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2015, 04:19 PM   #1

Problems with 2012 Lacrosse 318 BHS

Hello All,

I am not usually one to complain but I am curious to see if anyone else has had issues with their Lacrosse trailer. We have had a multitude of issues with ours that has greatly disappointed us. This is our 3rd new trailer and I had hoped, one that would last us until the kids are grown. Alas, I don't see that happening.

We are now experiencing soft floors in our trailer (a 2012 Lacrosse 318 BHS) that unfortunately, seems to be par for the course with this trailer that has been an unmitigated disaster for us. I have had it in to the dealer for numerous problems including delaminating front wall and outdoor kitchen door, awning motor failure, stabilizer motor jack failure, all counter trim coming off, bad tv, windows that don't fit properly, doors that don't fit properly etc..... I have also repaired numerous issues myself such as converter(stock one fried out), stabilizer jack switches, leaking stove valve, electrical outlet falling out, slideout trim falling off, broken/too short wires to outdoor speakers etc....this is on a 3 year old trailer. The hot water tank circuit board appears to be on the verge of failure as it sounds like it is shorting out when on electric and will constantly fire and put out right away when on gas. The outdoor kitchen door does not seal properly and as a consequence, one of the latches is getting badly rusted and will crumble to dust in a couple of more years. This trailer sits most of the time and only gets pulled out once or twice a year.

Anyone else having issues?
Roscoe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:23 PM   #2

No Problems With Our 2012 318 BHS

Here is a link to a recent similar thread that may give you some of the information you're looking for from fellow 318 BHS owners.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...8-a-76919.html

You will see in that thread where I responded as to our experience with our unit. It has been a trouble free unit for us other than the usual small items I would suspect every RV owner would have to endure.

Sorry to hear about your experience, but we would not trade ours for anything. We have been very satisfied and then some with our unit. I hate to jinx myself, but we have just been very blessed to have had such a positive experience.
2012 Primetime Lacrosse 318 BHS
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, lacrosse