Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #21
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

spooky

I have a 320 and mine did it for about two days. In the process of learning how it works I went through every function and it has worked perfect since.

Can't tell you anymore than that.
grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:01 AM   #22

Has anyone come up with another solution yet? Haven't seen a post since April 7. I tried all the suggestions in this thread along with about 30 ideas of my own with no success.

Dave
crusader2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:22 AM   #23
William

Mine no longer does it. Not sure what I did to fix the problem, but I can tell you it was unintentional. It only did it the first couple of weeks that I had the camper new.
2015 (38 Nights Camped/3560 Miles)
2014 (28 Nights Camped/1980 Miles)
2013 (30 Nights Camped/1411 Miles)
WEMig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #24
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Dave,

Sorry to here you still have the gremlins in the sound bar. All I did to chase the gremlins away was go through and operate every function on the unit. I haven't had any trouble since. I wish I could tell you specifically what I did to fix it, but I can't. Have you contacted the Mfgr. of the sound bar?

Rick
Old 06-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #25

Normally my 290RLT is parked in the back yard,but one time when we were getting ready to head out we had it parked in the driveway, in front of the garage door. When I pulled into the driveway with my truck I pressed the garage door opener and my soundbar went on and my garage door went up.This is the only time this has happened to me.
reliefman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #26
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliefman View Post
Normally my 290RLT is parked in the back yard,but one time when we were getting ready to head out we had it parked in the driveway, in front of the garage door. When I pulled into the driveway with my truck I pressed the garage door opener and my soundbar went on and my garage door went up.This is the only time this has happened to me.
I understand some remotes will do that. It could happen with your remote or someone else s.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:04 PM   #27

I can't believe how many other folks are having the same problem we are with our Crusader 325RES!!! Our soundbar comes on by itself all the time!! When we are in it, when we are not, when we are asleep--doesn't matter! Even when no one else is close enough to be on the same frequency! We talked to Prime Time and they are sending a new one out to us. Asked if we felt comfortable putting it in ourselves. We will give it a shot. Also have many other problems that need to be addressed. Prime Time guy made it sound that they will work with us, but the warrenty is not REALLY for full-timers. Hmmmmm......what else do "full-time RV'ers" live in?????
wdmeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #28

Fresh Water Tank

What kind of problem are you having..I use mine the very first time on our last trip, found out you really have to put a lot of water in it for the pump to pcik it up..
LKicklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:21 AM   #29

Sound bar

I'm having the sound bar problem too. I contacted Prime Time and they sent me a new unit and it was a complete RCA setup still in the RCA box. They were very cooperative on this. The problem is that the new sound bar is worse than the old one. It comes on by itself at least every 30 minutes. I need to return the old sound bar to Prime Time and they sent me a prepaid shipping label. First I decided to try the old sound bar in my house to see if it would have the turn on problem there. It does. It comes on about 3 times a day. It looks like the problem is with RCA. I will be contacting Prime Time with this info and to see what they can do next.

Dave
Old 08-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #30
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I have a 2012 Crusader with the same RCA sound bar, it did the same thing. The only way I could get rid of the problem was to sit down and take the time to physically go through every function with the remote. It stopped the on and off gremlin... that was 6 months ago... no problem since. to this day I can't tell you what I did, it's in the set up somewhere. Try working with the remote like I did and see if it works for you. GOOD LUCK !!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #31

Sound bar problem solved

Prime Time sent me a 2nd sound bar and that one is working fine. The problem is with RCA. Prime Time was very cooperative at working out the problem.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #32
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2013 View Post
Prime Time sent me a 2nd sound bar and that one is working fine. The problem is with RCA. Prime Time was very cooperative at working out the problem.
Their good people... very responsive. I guess your a happy camper now.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #33

Replacement

We also received another unit, but the problem soon came back..so we have learned to just live with it...when we go to bed, we just put the unit on aux or coxial...that way it does not wake us up..
LKicklight
ps: RVGUY has been a great help getting our coach back on the road after so needed repairs..about time to purchase the extended warranty..
Thanks
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote