Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2014, 12:33 PM   #1

Replacement Step 2012 Lacrosse 318BHS

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help. The front step on my TT has a broken bracket and I need to replace it. My problem is I only has the assembly part# (10F07568A) but no manufacturer part#. I think I have found the right manufacturer but the steps come in 24"-30" and over 30". My trailer is over an hour away and can't measure to find the right height. Can someone help me out with the manufacturer part # or at least the height I should be looking at? Looking to get this ordered right away.

BTW this is our third season with this trailer and we absolutely love it! Very few issues with the trailer besides a broken water line for the black water tank flush, but that's a different story. All in all we couldn't have asked for a better trailer.

Thanks all and take care.

Randy

2012 Prime Time Lacrosse 318BHS
2006 F-350 FX4 CC LB 6.8L V-10
Randman99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, 318bhs, lacrosse, replacement