Old 05-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #11
Originally Posted by maddie View Post
Just wondering if the people who own Sanibel's would still recommend them?
Mine is only about 6-months old at this point, but from me, absolutely, without a doubt. Let me add that, from what I've seen on this forum, their customer service is top-notch (even though I haven't had to rely on that yet).

BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #12
Yes. We love our Sanibel 3600.

2013 Sanibel 3600 5th, 2007Dodge 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel, 2WD, 4.10gears, Banks equipped, 18" factory rims
07 ThunderRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:02 AM   #13
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
I don't know if it is still held, but there used to be an outdoor summer theatre / musical production held there.
The production of 'Texas' that is staged there with the cliffs as the backdrop is fantastic - seen it twice now. Very affordable as well - just have to watch out for the thunder storms!!
If you can't wake up with a smile on your face, go to bed with a coat hanger in your mouth!!

2005 Ford F150 5.4
2011 Salem 21FBS
greenliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #14
We would buy again in a heartbeat. Some minor issues, hey if you think about a rv and how many people, vendors and parts there are involved, its a wonder there are not more problems than there are. Congrats to the people and management at Primetime mfg.
Wayne, Donna and Moab
2016 Ford S/D Platinum
2013 Sanibel 3500
Honda 3000 si
4 6 volt batterys
wmcclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:43 AM   #15
We would definitely purchase another Sanibel 3600 if it comes with a mush better tire - no STs....
besides flexing which Prime corrected at their factory, we had a few issues that I felt should have caught at time of assembly with better control processes in place.
Dgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 10:25 AM   #16
What else would we recommend?

Originally Posted by maddie View Post
Just wondering if the people who own Sanibel's would still recommend them?

Not sure what you are looking for Maddie in your question? I recommend Sanibel, because I have not had the luxury of owning or operating anything else. I guess I am stuck. Happy stuck

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
Martha Washington
Mac & Joyce
2012 Ford F-350 Lariat DRW
2015 Sanibel 3901
OK-3 Wire...Living the dream
Gonetothedogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:52 PM   #17
I have a 3601 Sanibel 2015, we've been full time since 4/2014 . We have some issues with ours, but I can honestly say I would not hesitate to buy another one. Prime time has been outstanding with us. I had dealing with Rodger and Rick. I didn't want to take it to the Dealer and have it sit there "until they felt like working on it " Plus the closest one is about 60 miles away. They sent me the parts needed to our camp ground and in a Timely manner. Awesome company and AWESOME product. Happy campers
jimmyt11664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:35 PM   #18
I have s 2014 Sanibel 3600 had issues, but it seems that there isnt a mfr that is perfect. Good customer service though.

Ductwerks is online now   Reply With Quote