Old 06-17-2016, 06:45 PM   #31
So Happy for You!

Hi Raneil, I'm so very happy you are finally getting some help! Hopefully, your Sanibel will be repaired as good as new. Prime Time does have amazing people. Enjoy your RVing after all is repaired!

emmyoscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 04:27 PM   #32
We also have had the same issue with Crestview RV in Georgetown Texas, We are also scheduled for repairs at Primetime, Rick and Marry have been great and also the service manager Todd. It's very disappointing that the selling dealership has such a terrible service department. We had to go to Elkhart just to get our slide adjusted correctly. A simple adjustment. Yet the dealership couldn't perform a basic adjustment. I'm sorry that people have to go through this process. Thankful that the manufacturer Primetime is a reputable company and stepped up to make it right. We love our unit. Just wish we could have found a better dealership.

jimmyt11664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 09:10 PM   #33
Just goes to show that no matter how hard PT tries to work with a dealer, sometimes "you just can't fix stupid" on the dealer side! And that is what contributes to a perception that the manufacturer is being slow in responding to the dealer when in fact, the dealer never contacted them to begin with (especially when parts need to be ordered).
And, I'll bet the tech. never even attempted to read the repair document they sent to the dealer!

"PT Crew Members Since 9/2010"
2011 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L CTD Crew
2014 Sanibel 3250
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 06:18 PM   #34
Our Sanibel is FIXED!

Update from my June post just to let everyone know that PrimeTime has done such a wonderful job in fixing our 2013 Sanibel 3400. No more kitchen slide out problems (bent rams) no more frame flex issues, no more slow draining black/grey tanks. Additionally, Prime Time made a modification to our entertainment storage doors, fixed a side wall near the stairway, replaced the landing legs switch and fine tuned everything so that our girl is better than ever! We have camped now for two weeks and have had zero problems with any of the issues we brought to Prime Time. Again, we really can't adequately express our gratitude for all the work they did for us. Now after eight long months, our camping enthusiasm has returned (even though it's been over 100 degrees down here in Texas). We can't wait for the Texas F.R.O.G. Rally in Kerrville, TX this October to let everyone we know what a great job all the folks at Prime Time did.
P.S. we also would like to thank Dreamer Fifth (on this blog) for his early insight, his his assistance with pictures of the same work done to his rig and his continued friendship during this process. Life is good!
Raneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 06:43 PM   #35
So happy to hear that you have these issues addressed and repaired. We will be up in Elkhart for repairs ourselves. It's a shame that the selling dealer can't be held accountable for their terrible service. We were forced to take it back to Elkhart just to get the slide adjusted. They were adjusting the ram the wrong way, and they are supposed to be professional technician? I am a automotive technician, but I take care and attention, and most importantly responsibility for my repairs. If I didn't repair it correctly, I fixed it for free the second time in. Plus I have pride in my workmanship.

jimmyt11664 is offline   Reply With Quote

alignment, sanibel, slide, slide out