Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2015, 02:59 PM   #21

We have had ours for almost 2 1/2 seasons and we still love it,the 1st year was trying because of 2 issues we had and a dealer that is a joke but after that its all goodI'm sure you would like to see this thread of the mods that some of us did to our 335's,http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ods-47983.html I didn't like the bathroom and outdoor kitchen sinks so I replaced them and added OEM speakers too the main cabin from the bedroom radio.The only thing I wish it had was a slide for the bed instead of the wardrobe.
I thought the fireplace was hokey but after using it I wouldn't trade it for anything just like EXGMTech said it works well for keeping the chill off! Keepaeyeonit
2019-41/2020-lots planned
2017-51/2018-55
2015-57/2016-52
keepaeyeonit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 04:20 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markandmelly View Post
Hi everyone. I am getting pretty serious about trading in our PT 319QBS for a 335BHS 5'er. I know this is an older thread, but I am wondering if those with the 335 specifically can tell me the things they like and don't like about them now that they have had them for 1-2 years.
Personally we want the outside kitchen and bunk house so that is why this model stands out. Would love a second AC unit but does not appear to be offered by Prime Time. Anyone added a second "aftermarket"?
Are they truly able to be used down to 0 degrees?
I am sure I will offend some, but can the fireplace be removed and doors put on the cabinet for additional storage?
Are the sofa's quality still, and comfortable to sit on during long stays?
Thanks everyone. Really appreciate the posts on this site. Very informative!

I wouldn't take the fireplace out. It has come in handy on chilly mornings/days rather than running the furnace and using your propane. An option as some previous year PT models had is to modify the fireplace so that it opens/closes on hinges. I believe the earlier Sanibel 3500 had the fireplace below the tv on hinges so when opened, there was storage space behind.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 09:38 AM   #23
Cptn Morgan here

Thank you!

Thanks for all the replies everyone. This is very helpful. Now to just wait for a great deal to come up on one.
Old 09-12-2021, 12:30 PM   #24

2016 335bhs

So, I have found this thread and the other links shared within it to be very helpful. Thanks!
We just purchased a 2016 Crusader 335BHS. Upgraded from our 2013 Keystone Laredo 335TG (bunkhouse). A couple things that I noted, which seem to be changed from 2015, are that it only has a single a/c unit, whereas, I think they had 2 on the 2015s. Also, the leveling system (Ground Control) seems to be a step backwards from 2015 (LCI). I thought that the 2015 recalled your hitch height...? Would I be correct in that thinking?
Anyway, I am enjoying all of the helpful information on here and have the list of mods that I will work thru in the coming years. Sounds like I should probably put the Bronze Vacuum Breaker Check Valve at the top of the list. One thing I hate is water issues with a camper.
Lemms23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 03:09 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemms23 View Post
So, I have found this thread and the other links shared within it to be very helpful. Thanks!
We just purchased a 2016 Crusader 335BHS. Upgraded from our 2013 Keystone Laredo 335TG (bunkhouse). A couple things that I noted, which seem to be changed from 2015, are that it only has a single a/c unit, whereas, I think they had 2 on the 2015s. Also, the leveling system (Ground Control) seems to be a step backwards from 2015 (LCI). I thought that the 2015 recalled your hitch height...? Would I be correct in that thinking?
Anyway, I am enjoying all of the helpful information on here and have the list of mods that I will work thru in the coming years. Sounds like I should probably put the Bronze Vacuum Breaker Check Valve at the top of the list. One thing I hate is water issues with a camper.

My 2015 Crusader has 2 AC's, but I believe they consider the 2nd an option.

Tags
crusader