Old 09-21-2015, 02:59 PM   #21
We have had ours for almost 2 1/2 seasons and we still love it,the 1st year was trying because of 2 issues we had and a dealer that is a joke but after that its all goodI'm sure you would like to see this thread of the mods that some of us did to our 335's,Crusader 335BHS mods I didn't like the bathroom and outdoor kitchen sinks so I replaced them and added OEM speakers too the main cabin from the bedroom radio.The only thing I wish it had was a slide for the bed instead of the wardrobe.
I thought the fireplace was hokey but after using it I wouldn't trade it for anything just like EXGMTech said it works well for keeping the chill off! Keepaeyeonit

2014 Crusader 335BHS-TE
2001 F-350 DRW CC 7.3L
Nights Camped in this unit.
2016 51 so far
2015 57
2014 40/2013 38
keepaeyeonit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 04:20 PM   #22
Originally Posted by Markandmelly View Post
Hi everyone. I am getting pretty serious about trading in our PT 319QBS for a 335BHS 5'er. I know this is an older thread, but I am wondering if those with the 335 specifically can tell me the things they like and don't like about them now that they have had them for 1-2 years.
Personally we want the outside kitchen and bunk house so that is why this model stands out. Would love a second AC unit but does not appear to be offered by Prime Time. Anyone added a second "aftermarket"?
Are they truly able to be used down to 0 degrees?
I am sure I will offend some, but can the fireplace be removed and doors put on the cabinet for additional storage?
Are the sofa's quality still, and comfortable to sit on during long stays?
Thanks everyone. Really appreciate the posts on this site. Very informative!

I wouldn't take the fireplace out. It has come in handy on chilly mornings/days rather than running the furnace and using your propane. An option as some previous year PT models had is to modify the fireplace so that it opens/closes on hinges. I believe the earlier Sanibel 3500 had the fireplace below the tv on hinges so when opened, there was storage space behind.

"PT Crew Members Since 9/2010"
2011 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L CTD Crew
2014 Sanibel 3250
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 09:38 AM   #23
Cptn Morgan here
Thank you!

Thanks for all the replies everyone. This is very helpful. Now to just wait for a great deal to come up on one.

2012 Prime Time LaCrosse 319QBS
2005 Chevy Crew Cab 2500HD
Markandmelly is offline   Reply With Quote