Old 08-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Slide on Tracer 2900BHS

Hello out there, I'm new to the site so forgive any errors or oversights.
I have a 2012 Prime Time Tracer 2900BHS. After a trip from Illinois to Grand Rapids SD I noticed that the slide (the only slide on the unit) had droped ie the clearence between the floor and the slide got smaller. So much so that a throw rug that sat in front of the slide started to get hit by the slide and when the slide did sit on the throw rug the cabinet left an impression on the rug. Also when the slide is slid in and I sit on the sofa the bottom cabinit around the sofe hits the floor. I weigh 195 lbs. Also on the outside of the unit the slide is approx. 1/8 inch away from the plastic fender and the fender is cracked I believe from the slide hitting the fender while traveling down the road. This is not the way the slide was prior to the trip. It had none of the issues listed above. Took it to my dealer for warrenty work on this problem. The responce was there was no problem with the slide it goes in and out and there is no adjustments to be made. I called Prime Time and explained the problem to them I wastold they would get back to me... Waiting.
Anybody ever had this problem? If so any fixes.

Tracerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
Posted this yesterday, I got an e-mail from RV Guy (thanks) and a phone call from a knowlegable man (initials DC) from Prime Time customer service. They have addressed all of my concerns and as I have been told all of the symptoms I have described are normal. Thanks Prime Time.

Tracerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #3
Great...I am glad to read that PT responded quickly.....
2011 Lacrosse 318BHS Touring Edition
2012 Ford F150 SupCrew 4x4 XLT 6.5' Max Tow
padave65 is offline   Reply With Quote