Old 02-08-2016, 12:31 PM   #11

I really like these forums!
I had posed this question last week in another section of the forums regarding mounting a TV in the bedroom of our 2015 Wildcat Maxx TT. While ours has the 110 / 12 volt plate and TV power booster plate on the ceiling near the streetside wall there was no sticker as to where to mount the TV.
When I'd picked up the trailer in November from the dealer for it's "forever warranty" annual inspection, I'd asked one of the techs to show me where to mount a TV support. He'd told me to mount it on the wall near those plates where there is a wall panel joint with wall tape over the seam, he'd gotten a couple of about 1 inch universal RV screws from the shop and said to mount it "there", at that joint and into the aluminum stud, and "use these screws but nothing longer".
As it's still snowy in this area this is a job I was going to tackle in a month or two. Our plan is use the 26" TV in the bedroom, if I actually do this, taken from the living room mount and buy a new 32" TV for that spot. While I'd not gotten any responses there, this post answered my question! Thanks!!

Old 02-09-2016, 09:59 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohai View Post
On my unit, the support in the wall did NOT go all the way to the ceiling. I was wanting to mount the TV as high as possible and found that my support board didn't go all the way up (now I have an extra hole).
Aww that's no good..how high would u say it went?

Old 02-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdbrn View Post
I really like these forums!
I had posed this question last week in another section of the forums regarding mounting a TV in the bedroom of our 2015 Wildcat Maxx TT. While ours has the 110 / 12 volt plate and TV power booster plate on the ceiling near the streetside wall there was no sticker as to where to mount the TV.
When I'd picked up the trailer in November from the dealer for it's "forever warranty" annual inspection, I'd asked one of the techs to show me where to mount a TV support. He'd told me to mount it on the wall near those plates where there is a wall panel joint with wall tape over the seam, he'd gotten a couple of about 1 inch universal RV screws from the shop and said to mount it "there", at that joint and into the aluminum stud, and "use these screws but nothing longer".
As it's still snowy in this area this is a job I was going to tackle in a month or two. Our plan is use the 26" TV in the bedroom, if I actually do this, taken from the living room mount and buy a new 32" TV for that spot. While I'd not gotten any responses there, this post answered my question! Thanks!!
That's good to know. ..mine is in storage at the dealership so I can't get to it. Just getting things together for spring. I am just a curious person...I have "the sticker" just didn't know if I was looking for a stud there or if there is a thin metal plate or wooden paneling or what back there.....

Tags
bed, mount, roo