Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-03-2015, 08:53 AM   #1
Toy-aholic

Strange one for our Crusader...

We have our 5er parked as a seasonal this yr, after 2 weeks away from it I was about to unlock the door when I heard voices from inside......as I slowly opened the door I discovered the DVD player playing the DVD that was left in it. Now I know for sure it was not on when we left as I am always the last one out. Who knows how long that movie had been playing...no it wasn't Ghost Busters .
Old 10-03-2015, 12:07 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXGMTech View Post
We have our 5er parked as a seasonal this yr, after 2 weeks away from it I was about to unlock the door when I heard voices from inside......as I slowly opened the door I discovered the DVD player playing the DVD that was left in it. Now I know for sure it was not on when we left as I am always the last one out. Who knows how long that movie had been playing...no it wasn't Ghost Busters .
A year or two ago there was a lot of odd behavior around the remotes and sound bars coming on automatically.

I'm not remembering the details, but the forum archives probably have it.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:22 PM   #3

My tv comes on all by itself in our crusader about every other trip. And it always happens in the middle of the night. We wake up sometimes in a panic cause the volume was left up high. If I remember I usually mute it before I turn it off for the night. That way if it does pop on it we just notice the light from it. I was thinking some kind of radio freq interference maybe from airplanes or something. Who knows?
Todouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:42 PM   #4

I had that same issue for the past 1 1/2 years but not at all this summer and as far as the tv turning on(Legend in ours) all the tv remotes are on the same frequency in our camper(2 Vizios and 1 Legend) so we sometimes have trouble if they pick up other signals from different remotes they either turn on or off. You may have the same issue but with someone in a another unit?
2019-41/2020-lots planned
2017-51/2018-55
2015-57/2016-52
keepaeyeonit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crusader