Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2014, 07:24 AM   #21

My 1240x booster is in the garage.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Dwighop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:35 AM   #22

Dwighop,
Where in the garage is yours at? I looked on, in and around the tv cabinet for one.
Macky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:48 AM   #23

Not in front of me at the moment but if memory is correct behind the TV up top.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 07-20-2014, 08:21 AM   #24

Found it! It was hidden behind the strap that keeps the tv in place while traveling. Believe it or not, this was one of the first places I looked originally but with the strap hanging there, it was covered up and with everything black back there, it was hard to see. Thanks for your help!
Old 07-20-2014, 09:19 AM   #25

I have painters tape over my blue lights. Let's me still use the button to turn on/off but dulls the blue light in ur face while sleeping.

Todouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:28 PM   #26

Wonder if they changed. I don't find mine that bright.

Old 07-20-2014, 05:33 PM   #27

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Let me know how the warranty work goes as I have a couple things I am taking it in for in September.

Went out again this weekend and had a great time. It is the best small (LOL) toy hauler out there
One_Mad_Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #28
TnT

Picked mine up Saturday went out to the CG. 1st thing that went wrong was the auto level dropped the left side all the way down and raised the right side all the way thought it was going to tip over. So called General got a tech on the phone after 1/2hr. got it fixed it works great makes it so much nicer park than having to get the blocks out. Then the 2nd thing was Sunday morning the shower wouldn't drain looked into it they used so much glue to put the pipes together it drained into the waterless trap and glued it closed and had a small water leak in the drain. Couple small problems but still a very nice trailer I'd give it 9 out 10 and the thing is the wife loves it. Those blue lights I will find a way to disconnect them at least the ones over the bed.
TnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:21 PM   #29

Wish my dw would have settled for the 1032. No half bath pushed us on up in size. Oh well. That's really weird with the blue lights. I'm not sure I would have noticed if I hadn't seen it mentioned on here.

Old 07-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #30

We lost all power to our GFCI outlets when my DW plugged her blow dryer in to the bathroom outlet. It will not reset now so it looks like I will have to replace the GFCI in the bathroom. I have tried all the normal procedures for this type of problem but nothing works so far. The 6 downstream GFCI outlets are also dead but all none GFCI outlets are working.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:23 PM   #31

Check the breaker in the main panel - our Crusader has one in there to reset

heavynlori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:11 PM   #32

Mack just out of curiosity .....did you check the actual fuse ?......just thought I'd ask
Old 07-22-2014, 06:42 AM   #33

I checked the fuse & breaker first. I tried to pull the GFCI outlet out yesterday but was temporarily stopped by a tamper proof screw in one of the holes. Going to have to find the correct size bit for that one before proceeding.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:06 PM   #34

any recent updates on the 1032's? I am looking at these and similar sized cyclones. One thing I am having a hard time with is the couch/recliners...it is the wife and I and 7 and 4 year old boys...not sure if there is enough room for all 4 of on there?
gtsum2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:59 PM   #35

Use the Garage :)

There is probably not enough room for all 4 of you - and as they grow it will be less. On the other side of that is the fact that there are is a lot of space in the garage and you have to ask yourself how much time are you REALLY going to be inside the trailer.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #36

Ok - 6 month update -

We have had a nice season this year so far, and as Deer Season come in, I will be making the camper my base camp. I have over 5K miles towed so far this year. It has shown normal wear and tear, but there are enough things broken that I am taking it in for warranty work. I will let you know how that goes ------ Hopefully smooth.

I have 2 of the frameless windows with broken rollers on the open\close mech and they are now closed until they are repaired\replaced. The cabinet that runs over the bed like the head board is coming apart and probably need to be replaced completely, The microware needs replaced as it just appears to be a defective model and a couple other small things. Be careful with your windows, as you may look back as I did when you are towing down the road and see it flapping open as the mech gave out.

Still love it. One thing I would look at if I were going to do it again, is I would have added a solar charger to it and a battery array. I will do that over the winter.
Old 09-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #37

New Spartan owner

My wife and I bought a 2014 spartan 1032 on June 30.
Took it out July 4 weekend and the a/c quit. Someone at the factory did not properly plug in the communication cable. The 2 zone thermostat works by communicating with the 2 units. No com no a/c!
Then we had poor airflow units going off on freeze sensor, condensate water retainage. The units had to be removed to remove black plastic that was blocking the return air opening. This was put in for quiet but unfortunately cuts down the return opening.
Both units cooling good now.
Black tank level sensors just stopped working. Reads empty all the time. Any comments?
mannyldeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #38

I also agree, great closets but not balanced out with drawers. One of the closets I'd greatly give up for shelves. I'd love more drawers but will settle for shelves to cut down on weight.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #39

This is kind of late, but my Spartan does have a booster. My cable wouldn't work and I knew it was the antennae booster, I just couldn't find it. After a lot of searching I finally found it in the garage behind the TV. You have to pull the tv our to get to it. Swiched it of and cable works perfectly,
Tigerbill 82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #40

You know they just rolled out a second line. I wonder if any of the design team looked at these forums for ideas - like not using the darn night lights.