Old 06-03-2015, 09:21 PM   #71
Originally Posted by shaunmic View Post
They just showed us the outdoor panel and said this is where you hook up your satellite or cable.
And they claim that they don't start the generator.
Sound like they are kinda shifty
$500 for PDI. Don't think they did too much.
I have contacted Rick at prime time and he said it sounds like a wiring issue
I replied and asked if both gauges should work when there is only one tank.
I appreciate the input.

I've NEVER paid extra for a PDI (3 RV's @ 2 different dealers)!!

"PT Crew Members Since 9/2010"
2011 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L CTD Crew
2014 Sanibel 3250
rracer5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 06:43 AM   #72
After seeing a new post on this thread about heat ducts in the garage that I thought were non existent, I finally found the 3 tiny ducts under the sliding door of my 1032 last night. They are very well hidden but are there.

We have had our Spartan for nearly a year now and made some significant upgrades this spring. First we added two 290 watt, 24 volt solar panels, a MPPT charge controller a 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter, a Trimetric battery monitor and two huge 260 AH 12V batteries. Now all electrical outlets are hot as long as the inverter is turned on. Most of our camping is boon docking and the new solar array and batteries have made it possible to do without turning on the generator except for running the AC's if needed. The other addition was putting on GY G614 tires. I read to many posts on other forums about the cheap china tires blowing out that I finally went and spent the money on G rated tires. Glad I did since we normally are pretty heavy going out with the RZR and other stuff packed in the garage plus full water and fuel most of the time.

Macky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:58 PM   #73
For those wondering how to kill the blue haze night lights over your bed....see my fix posted under "insomnia". Easy to kill the blue LEDs without affecting normal operation of the light

2014 Spartan 1032
2015 GMC 3500HD Denali 4WD/Duramax
RockyMtnMarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #74
For those wondering about bolting down a Condor wheel chock (free standing model) in the is not necessary. I put my Condor up against the heat ducts under the sliding door....then I strap my Harley by the triple tree pulling the bike forward on the front D rings which keeps it prested again't the wall....backward from the saddle bag guards to the rear D rings...then one strap across the seat to each middle side D ring. I have towed thousands of miles over the biggest bumps and the 800 lb bike never moved a single inch. No bolts through the floor whatsoever. Use good straps with soft ties...

2014 Spartan 1032
2015 GMC 3500HD Denali 4WD/Duramax
RockyMtnMarty is offline   Reply With Quote