Old 01-21-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
Tracer 270 Air-Anyone own one?

Hi All, new to the forums and to the RV life. My husband and I are picking up our 270Air on Friday and are very excited! Does anyone have any experience with this model? I have searched around and can't find much online. Anything else in particular to the Tracer's that we need to be aware of?

RAdams11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #2
Don't yet own one but interested in your experience thus far. May I ask what your tow vehicle is and how well it handled the unit?

Any other early thoughts?

srmutlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:38 AM   #3
We own a Tracer 255 Air for almost a year now ,all be it not the same as the 270 but made with alot of the same things.We have found the trailer great but have had a few bugs to work out which most were the selling dealers fault.The trailer itself has been great,tows nice and have had no big problems.One thing is if your slid out has the plastic wheel opening that sez ez tow on it they flap going down the road and will crack and maybe pull out the screws.General RV replaced ours free of charge while fixing other things but they would not put a brace on it and it would have happened again.Once I got the trailer home it was one of my first things to modify.Put a brace on it and now it does not move a bit.Congrats on the new trailer.
Jeff & Debbie
2015 Tracer Air 255
2015 Ram Laramie Power Wagon 2500
searay245se is offline   Reply With Quote