Old 05-15-2019, 02:37 AM   #1

TRacer 3150bhd inside/outside TVs

I want to add some TV's to our 2012 Tracer 3150bhd so that there are more options for family members to watch something different. We have a Tailgater by Dish, and Plex and I wanted to know if anyone has mounted a Tv in there outdoor kitchen on a wall mount. I was thinking of putting a swing out/wall mount on the edge of a cabinet next to the door or see if the wall between the kitchen and the bathroom (pic) might support a tv somehow and have the tv sit flat against all the cabinets and then swing out and away when wanting to watch something outside or get into one of the cabinets

The inside Tv that flips around and I have it turned facing the bedroom and I removed the mirror (pic) from the back and it looks like you can add a over size mount and hang a 40' LED on that side so there will be no need to flip it around and will have a bigger tv for viewing in the main sitting area. I was wondering if anyone had tried this? , i am hoping my tailgater will work with the outside satellite plug hook up and i can back feed it through the Tv connection using a coax 3 way switch when we want to watch satellite from any tv in the camper
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tracer1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	204649   Click image for larger version

Name:	tracer2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	204650   Click image for larger version

Name:	tracer3 kitchen.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	204651  

ocyberbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:33 PM   #2

update i have modified my tv mount and everything looks good, i believe it will work fine, i did some measuring and i am going to get a 40 inch , slim LED tv from Amazon and make sure everything will clear when the slide out when its in, I am in the process of wiring my Plex, Satellite box and router
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190601_234016.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	206684  
ocyberbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracer