Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #1

TV Mount 290RLT Crusader

We have purchased a 24" LCD tv for our rig. Currently we are enjoying using it outside under the storage area. We would like to be able to easily move it from there up to the bedroom. Our neighours in a Big Horn have a tv mount that is an articulating arm that slides into a mount in the storage area and then easily slides out and slides into the same kind of mount in the bedroom. I have been looking for one of these but wondered if it is something specific to their unit. Can't seem to find one like it. Has anyone seen a mount like this? Is there something like this in the higher level prime time units? Would it be available from prime time?
portliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by portliz View Post
We have purchased a 24" LCD tv for our rig. Currently we are enjoying using it outside under the storage area. We would like to be able to easily move it from there up to the bedroom. Our neighours in a Big Horn have a tv mount that is an articulating arm that slides into a mount in the storage area and then easily slides out and slides into the same kind of mount in the bedroom. I have been looking for one of these but wondered if it is something specific to their unit. Can't seem to find one like it. Has anyone seen a mount like this? Is there something like this in the higher level prime time units? Would it be available from prime time?
I'm not sure how Prime Time mounts ther tv's in the outside compartmant on their 5er's so, I don't know what kind of mount it is. Is there already a mount on the wall or ceiling in your bedroom? Or a sticker that says "Place Tv mount here"? If not, I'll bet if you contact them at www.primetimerv.com they will get you fixed up with what you need for both locations and cheaper than anywhere else.

Good luck and
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #3

We don't have a mount right now. We have just set the tv in the storage area. We do have a sticker on the wall in the bedroom. We really would like a mount similar to our neighbours at least for the bedroom. We can continue to just set it in the storage area but would like a mount in the bedroom that we could just slide the tv into. The one our neigbours had was on an arm. Then we wouldn't have to remove the base and we could still just continue to set it in the storage area.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:50 PM   #4

This is what they put in my Damon. You could watch tv indoors, slide it out and mount it outdoors for viewing.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
kingwood390bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #5

I saw the bracket that kingwood390bh is talking about at the camper show and I am going to get one just like it for the bedroom in my 290RLT. Not sure about outside use. You could probably buy 2 of this bracket and mount the wall part on a extending arm mounting.

2012 Crusader 290RLT
2010 Ford F-250 King Cab Diesel
Harley Davidson Edition
jriddering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #6

I have one on an articulating arm mount and it works great. One box I bought had two wall mounts and one tv mount.
Good luck
kingwood390bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #7

Kingwood

Where did you get yours? How much $$$ ? Does the arm slide out of the wall mount?

Tags
290rlt, tv mount